Null reference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Null reference?

These errors just appeared in my log. Is there any action required?
    Dec-07 9:35:09 AMEcobeeERROR Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference
    Dec-07 9:35:08 AMEcobeeERROR Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference
    Dec-07 9:35:07 AMEcobeeERROR Cannot perform runtime binding on a null reference
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

if it happens frequently, set the log level to Debug and send me what you get.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      Hey Spud, I'm getting the same error in my system as well. I've posted the debug log.
      Attached Files
      HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
      Plugin's:
      BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
      EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
      weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Hello Spud,
        I have been getting quite a few errors with ecobee recently. See attached debug log. Let me know if you need anything else.
        Thank you!
        Attached Files
        Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
          Hello Spud,
          I have been getting quite a few errors with ecobee recently. See attached debug log. Let me know if you need anything else.
          Thank you!
          Not sure why, but you need to reauthorize the plugin. Go to the config page and click the "Ecobee Authorization" button, then follow instructions.

Comment

Not sure why, but you need to reauthorize the plugin. Go to the config page and click the "Ecobee Authorization" button, then follow instructions.

That fixed it! Thank you sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Plugin's:

Comment

Working...
            X