Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

does the plugin report status if the system is running?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does the plugin report status if the system is running?

I remember that the Nest thermostat will log when the system is running or not. Can't seem to find it on the Ecobee interface.

Is there a way to report the current system state weather the blower/system is running or off?

the plugin creates a "HVAC status" and a "Fan status" device, which report the current system status.

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
      the plugin creates a "HVAC status" and a "Fan status" device, which report the current system status.
      Does this mean I can sent up events to trigger inline fan using the plug-in? This is pretty cool...

Comment

Originally posted by dannieboiz View Post
        Does this mean I can sent up events to trigger inline fan using the plug-in? This is pretty cool...
        there is another device called "Fan Mode", from which you can turn on the fan. Have a look at the screenshots in the user guide

Comment

There seems to be a 4-5 minutes delay between status updates...

What I'm trying to do is install some inline booster fans using a ZWAVE switch and have the status of the fan turn on/off the booster fans.

5 minutes delay would be too long... can we adjust how often it updates? down to 30-60 seconds would be ideal.

Comment

Working...
          X