X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spud
    replied
    Originally posted by CinBRandon View Post
    I deleted the app from my Ecobee account. And not trying to add it back. I get this message: The code you entered is invalid. If the problem persists please contact the application vendor.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Homeseer Ecobee 2019-12-14 160127.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1346720
    Try to restart the authorization process from the config page to get a new code.

Leave a comment:

• CinBRandon
    replied
    I deleted the app from my Ecobee account. And not trying to add it back. I get this message: The code you entered is invalid. If the problem persists please contact the application vendor.

Name:	Homeseer Ecobee 2019-12-14 160127.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1346720

Leave a comment:

• CinBRandon
    replied
    Thanks. This morning, while away from the house, out of the blue, this dawned on me.

In my Ecobee Account, do I need to remove the the current "ecobee Homeseer Plug-in" and add a new application?

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    I had to re-image my card for my Zee, and restore from a back-up (as instructed from Homeseer help), for another issue. Now my Ecobee devices are present in HS3, but do not seem to be connected to my Ecobee's. I did the steps above to install Mono5. But they still do no seem to be responding. Any help is appreciated.

info from PuTTY:
    Mono JIT compiler version 5.18.1.0 (tarball Fri Mar 15 21:12:47 UTC 2019)
    Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-proj ect.com
    TLS: __thread
    SIGSEGV: normal
    Notifications: epoll
    Architecture: armel,vfp+hard
    Disabled: none
    Misc: softdebug
    Interpreter: yes
    LLVM: yes(600)
    Suspend: preemptive
    GC: sgen (concurrent by default)
    you need to re-authorize the plugin.
    the plugin periodically refresh the authorization token it uses to connect to Ecobee servers, if you use an old back-up it is probably trying to use an expired token.

Leave a comment:

• CinBRandon
    replied
    This is showing in the log every 4 minutes

Name:	Homesser Log 2019-12-13 223438 Ecobee Error.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	1346529

Leave a comment:

• CinBRandon
    replied
    I had to re-image my card for my Zee, and restore from a back-up (as instructed from Homeseer help), for another issue. Now my Ecobee devices are present in HS3, but do not seem to be connected to my Ecobee's. I did the steps above to install Mono5. But they still do no seem to be responding. Any help is appreciated.

info from PuTTY:
    Mono JIT compiler version 5.18.1.0 (tarball Fri Mar 15 21:12:47 UTC 2019)
    Copyright (C) 2002-2014 Novell, Inc, Xamarin Inc and Contributors. www.mono-proj ect.com
    TLS: __thread
    SIGSEGV: normal
    Notifications: epoll
    Architecture: armel,vfp+hard
    Disabled: none
    Misc: softdebug
    Interpreter: yes
    LLVM: yes(600)
    Suspend: preemptive
    GC: sgen (concurrent by default)

Leave a comment:

• CinBRandon
    replied
    ok. I think I have it working. That was quite the task for a non-computer programmer. thanks for sticking with me.

Haven't done much with it yet, but I did send a message to my Ecobee. The time of the message, displayed on the Ecobee screen, was off by 4 hours. (I'm Central time).
    any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    May-31 4:20:53 PM Ecobee DEBUG System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional (System.Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions) <0x74e6904c + 0x0003c> in :0 at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult].GetResultCore (System.Boolean waitCompletionNotification) <0x74e50ec0 + 0x00073> in :0 at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult].get_Result () <0x74e50e60 + 0x00027> in :0 at HSPI_Ecobee.WebConfig.postBackProc (System.String page, System.String data, System.String user, System.Int32 userRights) <0x71fbc000 + 0x001a7> in :0 ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.<---
    May-31 4:20:53 PM Ecobee ERROR One or more errors occurred.
    May-31 4:20:32 PM Z-Wave Device: First Floor Kitchen Watts Set to 37.888 (37.888 Watts)
    May-31 4:20:23 PM Ecobee DEBUG GET https://api.ecobee.com/authorize?res...cP&format=json

What's your version of mono? You need 4.8 or later, read this thread
    https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/th...-was-cancelled

If this is a Zee, there is a guide here: https://helpdesk.homeseer.com/articl...e-to-mono-5-12

Leave a comment:

• CinBRandon
    replied
    May-31 4:20:53 PM Ecobee DEBUG System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional (System.Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions) <0x74e6904c + 0x0003c> in :0 at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult].GetResultCore (System.Boolean waitCompletionNotification) <0x74e50ec0 + 0x00073> in :0 at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1[TResult].get_Result () <0x74e50e60 + 0x00027> in :0 at HSPI_Ecobee.WebConfig.postBackProc (System.String page, System.String data, System.String user, System.Int32 userRights) <0x71fbc000 + 0x001a7> in :0 ---> (Inner Exception #0) System.Threading.Tasks.TaskCanceledException: A task was canceled.<---
    May-31 4:20:53 PM Ecobee ERROR One or more errors occurred.
    May-31 4:20:32 PM Z-Wave Device: First Floor Kitchen Watts Set to 37.888 (37.888 Watts)
    May-31 4:20:23 PM Ecobee DEBUG GET https://api.ecobee.com/authorize?res...cP&format=json

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    When I click "Ecobee Authorization" nothing happens.
    please set the log level to debug from the config page, then capture again the problem

Leave a comment:

• CinBRandon
    replied
    When I click "Ecobee Authorization" nothing happens.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    if the dll files are not there, this is not the cause of the problem.

Can you describe the problem you have and post the logs you get?

Leave a comment:

• CinBRandon
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CinBRandon
    replied
    ok thanks... I think. Didn't realize all this was involved.

Was able to get to this in the Command Prompt window:
    homeseer@HomeTrollerZeeS2V2:/usr/local/HomeSeer $

Now what?

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    M apologies for my ignorance here:

Where do I find these files? (I'm guessing it is not int he HS3 software interface.)

From the user guide
    "Note:
    On Linux, if you have Mono.CSharp.dll and CSScriptLibrary.dll in the root HomeSeer folder you must move them to the bin folder. (This problem is already fixed on recent HS3 versions)"

System info:
    Current Date/Time: 5/31/2019 2:58:35 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.531
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux
    System Uptime: 0 Days 0 Hours 11 Minutes 42 Seconds
    IP Address: 172.16.xx
    Number of Devices: 72
    Number of Events: 94
    Available Threads: 396
    HSTouch Enabled: True
    Event Threads: 1
    Event Trigger Eval Queue: 0
    Event Trigger Priority Eval Queue: 0
    Device Exec Queue: 0
    HSTouch Event Queue: 0
    Email Send Queue: 0

Enabled Plug-Ins
    3.0.19.0: BLLock
    2.0.27.0: BLOccupied
    3.0.0.32: Ecobee
    3.9.610.5: HSBuddy
    3.0.1.190: Z-Wave
    You need to connect to your Zee through SSH using putty:
    Follow the 7 first steps of the instructions in this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/ho...re-using-putty

Leave a comment:

Working...
X