Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ERROR System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automateme
    started a topic ERROR System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.

ERROR System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred.

Hi Spud,

I had been getting a number of the "Error the call failed for an unknown reason" errors in my log over the last few days. I looked through the forum and decided to update to 3.0.0.28. I am no longer getting the previous error, but now getting many of the following errors, and the Events I setup to control the Ecobee are not working. The temperature, occupancy, etc. values appear to be updating though.
    Oct-25 4:19:22 PM Ecobee ERROR System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> Ecobee.Net.ValidationError: The update request contained values out of range or too large for the field being updated. See the additional message information as to what caused the validation failure. at Ecobee.Net.ApiResult.ThrowException() at Ecobee.Net.Thermostat.d__65.MoveNext() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.get_Result() at HSPI_Ecobee.EcobeeApp.SetThermostatMode(String ecobeeId, HvacSetMode mode) ---> (Inner Exception #0) Ecobee.Net.ValidationError: The update request contained values out of range or too large for the field being updated. See the additional message information as to what caused the validation failure. at Ecobee.Net.ApiResult.ThrowException() at Ecobee.Net.Thermostat.d__65.MoveNext()<---

• automateme
    replied
    Originally posted by spud View Post
    update to BETA 3.0.0.29 which I posted today
    read my posts in this thread for more info
    Thanks Spud, I didn’t see your post in that thread and I was still on 3.0.0.28 from yesterday. I updated to 3.0.0.29, and all is well.

Leave a comment:

• spud
    replied
    update to BETA 3.0.0.29 which I posted today
    read my posts in this thread for more info

Leave a comment:

Working...
X