Multi-instance request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi-instance request

Hi Spud, Have 3 accounts with Ecobee for different homes, was hoping to use the plugin as a backup to other homes (especially the cabin, seems my friends like to forget to lower the thermostat when they leave). Possible to add multi-instance support to this one so I could have one instance per account?

You might already know, please excuse if you do. If you add them all to the same EcoBee account the EcoBee plugin will pull them as different devices. I have both my main house our lake cottage being pulled in.
    HS3 SEL running Pro Edition 3.0.0.531 on Ubuntu 18.04, mono 5.20, 656 devices, 209 events.
    Plug-Ins: Chromecast, Device History, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, JowiHue, LutronCaseta, MeiUnifi, PHLocation2, Pushover 3P, SDJ-Health, Sonos, WeatherFlow, weatherXML
    Scripts: SparkMan's Lock Event, 5 of Jon00 scripts.

Comment

Originally posted by drparker151 View Post
      You might already know, please excuse if you do. If you add them all to the same EcoBee account the EcoBee plugin will pull them as different devices. I have both my main house our lake cottage being pulled in.
      I have them on different accounts for some other reasons, I guess merging them would be my backup plan... Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X