Fan Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fan Error

I've got a simple HS3 event to turn the fan "on" at night, and turn back to "auto" in the morning. However, I get this error, and would appreciate your help in determining what is wrong.
    Apr-29 10:45:09 AM Ecobee ERROR System.AggregateException: One or more errors occurred. ---> Ecobee.Net.FunctionError: An error occured processing a function. Ensure required properties are provided. at Ecobee.Net.ApiResult.ThrowException() at Ecobee.Net.Thermostat.d__64.MoveNext() --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ThrowIfExceptional(Boolean includeTaskCanceledExceptions) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.GetResultCore(Boolean waitCompletionNotification) at System.Threading.Tasks.Task`1.get_Result() at HSPI_Ecobee.EcobeeApp.SetFanMode(Thermostat thermostat, FanSetMode mode) ---> (Inner Exception #0) Ecobee.Net.FunctionError: An error occured processing a function. Ensure required properties are provided. at Ecobee.Net.ApiResult.ThrowException() at Ecobee.Net.Thermostat.d__64.MoveNext()<---

Could you set the log level to Debug and capture the problem again?
    thanks

Comment

Here is the log. Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

what's wrong is this:

Code:
          "functions": [
            {
              "type": "setHold",
              "params": {
        [COLOR=#FF0000]        "holdType": "holdHours",
                "holdHours": 0,[/COLOR]
                "coolHoldTemp": 760,
                "heatHoldTemp": 760,
                "fan": "on",
                "isTemperatureAbsolute": false
              }
            }
          ],
        if holdType = holdHours, then holdHours should be equal to 2 or 4
        I don't understand how it is possible you have this field set to 0

What is "Hold action For" set to in your Config page?

What version of the plugin do you run?

Do you change the Hold setting from an action?

Comment

Plugin is 3.0.0.2; Hold action is set for 2 hours in Config. I have two Events: one at 10:30pm to set the Ecobee Fan Mode to On, and one at 7:30am to set the Ecobee Fan Mode to Auto.

Comment

Originally posted by mdavison View Post
            Plugin is 3.0.0.2; Hold action is set for 2 hours in Config. I have two Events: one at 10:30pm to set the Ecobee Fan Mode to On, and one at 7:30am to set the Ecobee Fan Mode to Auto.
            Did you mean 3.0.0.32

I think I found the problem, I believe your "Hold Action" setting got corrupted and is set to -1 in the ini file. To fix your problem, from the config page, change this setting to something else then change it back to "2 hours". Let me know if that works

I will fix the source of the problem.

Comment

That fixed it. Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
              X