How to add new sensors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to add new sensors

How do I add new sensors from Ecobee to HS? I have multiple sensors integrated with HStouch. Hoping I don't have to delete and recreate each one.

I have the same question. I've recently purchased two additional sensors but i'm not seeing any of the new sensors on HS. I've tried disabling and re-enabling Spud's plug-in but no luck. I'd like to know how to re-sync with Ecobee to see the new sensors through HS.

Comment

Did you guys figure out how to do this? I'm in the same boat, I just bought two new sensors but the are not showing up in homeseer

Sent from my HD1903 using Tapatalk

Comment

spud I added 4 new sensors and the PI is not pulling them in. I tried restarting the PI and reauthorizing it with Ecobee's site... nothing is working.

Comment

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
          spud I added 4 new sensors and the PI is not pulling them in. I tried restarting the PI and reauthorizing it with Ecobee's site... nothing is working.
          echo? echo?

Any updates on this process? Have new sensors upstairs and the plug in has not added them. Is there a discovery process we can initiate, etc. ?

spud any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
          X