Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credentials?

I'm getting these messages in my log every few minutes:
    Sep-22 9:34:16 AM Ecobee ERROR The authorization grant, token or credentials are invalid, expired, revoked, do not match the redirection URI used in the authorization request, or was issued to another client.
    Sep-22 9:34:16 AM Ecobee ERROR The authorization grant, token or credentials are invalid, expired, revoked, do not match the redirection URI used in the authorization request, or was issued to another client.
    When I log into the Ecobee site it still lists the Homeseer app as active. What do I need to do?

Click image for larger version

Name:	ecobee.PNG
Views:	42
Size:	232.3 KB
ID:	1328188
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

You need to do the Authorization process again. Go to the plugin config page and follow instructions

Comment

Thank you for the quick response. I removed the app and re-added it. Immediately started working again. That's probably what I would have tried eventually but just in case it pointed to a different problem, thought I'd report it first.
      Is this related to the connectivity / server problems that Ecobee has experienced?
      Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
      HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF, Rain8Net+ | RFXCOM | QSE100D | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | X10: XTB-232, -IIR | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Michael View Post
        Is this related to the connectivity / server problems that Ecobee has experienced?
        I don't know, maybe.
        One way your authorization could stop working is if you don't use the plugin for a year, because the refresh token expires after one year, but when the plugin runs, this token is refreshed every hour or so. So I guess this isn't what happened here, maybe a problem happened while refreshing the token.
        Let me know if it happens again

Comment

Working...
        X