HS4 Ecobee plugin vs. your plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Ecobee plugin vs. your plugin

spud Since HS will have built in Ecobee support will you be making a HS4 version of the paid plugin?

Not trying to speak on Spuds behalf, but I think he is going to work for HS...so I assume the PI is the same.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
      Not trying to speak on Spuds behalf, but I think he is going to work for HS...so I assume the PI is the same.
      I know he will be working with/for HS, but that does not necessarily mean that he will not continue to develop his plugins independently. I would like to have the Ecobee functionality now and I would rather spend my money on his other plugins if the Ecobee functionality of his existing plugin will be assimilated into HS4. It is totally possible that the Ecobee functionality in HS4 will be basic and if you want the added features of his plugin, you would have to purchase his plugin.

Comment

In this post spud announces he is currently working for HomeSeer.

From this post by spud is the answer to your question:
        Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
        Will the new HS4 included plugins be as advanced as the third party plugins?
        Chromecast and Ecobee will have exactly the same features and will be direct replacement for the already existing ones. As for the other ones I will try to include the most wanted features
        Karl S
        HS4Pro on Windows 10
        1070 Devices
        56 Z-Wave Nodes
        104 Events
        HSTouch Clients: 3 Android, 1 iOS
        Google Home: 3 Mini units, 1 Pair Audios, 2 Displays

Comment

ksum Thank you. I read spud's announcement but must have missed or most likely forgot he addressed my question.

Comment

Working...
          X