Upgraded to HS4 - Is this correct?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded to HS4 - Is this correct?

I upgraded to HS4 using the HS3 ecobee plugin. Is it normal to see two different groups and having Basement Addition SE as that icon? Should Basement Addition be the root device?
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Hi spud, any help here would be greatly appreciated, I don't want to mess around hs4 until I'm confident of what I'm doing. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

What version of the Ecobee plugin are you currently running? Do you still use the HS3 version 3.x.x.x or have you upgraded to the HS4 version 4.x.x.x?
      How many thermostats do you have and how many sensors? You should see one group for each thermostat and one group for each sensor.
      The icon of "Basement Addition Se" is correct.

The only difference between the HS4 and HS3 version is that the HS4 version creates an additional "Connection Status" child device because with HS4 devices you can't have any controls or status attached.to the root device. Do you see this new "Connection Status" child device?

It should have also cleared the status of the root device ( Basement Addition (2061)) but there was a bug in HS4 that prevented that. It is now fix, so I will make the change in the next Ecobee plugin version.

Comment

Thanks Spud, see below. I just wanted to make sure it looks right and it seems to be. Thank you.

What version of the Ecobee plugin are you currently running?
        Ecobee 3.0.33 HS3 on HomeSeer4
        How many thermostats do you have and how many sensors?
        4 thermostats

You should see one group for each thermostat and one group for each sensor.
        The icon of "Basement Addition Se" is correct. thanks

The only difference between the HS4 and HS3 version is that the HS4 version creates an additional "Connection Status" child device because with HS4 devices you can't have any controls or status attached.to the root device. Do you see this new "Connection Status" child device?
        No

It should have also cleared the status of the root device ( Basement Addition (2061)) but there was a bug in HS4 that prevented that. It is now fix, so I will make the change in the next Ecobee plugin version.

Comment

Working...
        X