fan status wrt system running

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fan status wrt system running

i have noticed that the "fan" device does not change to 'on' when the system is running. even though on the plugin status page says the system is running and the fan says running.

i would like to see the fan device change to on when the fan is clearly running while the system is running.

anyone else see this or care about it. should i submit a ticket to have this changed in the plug-in
    Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting
    Platform: HP h8-1360t, Windows Server 2012 R2, i7-3.4GHz, 16GB memory

I would like to have this feature as well since I am switching my booster fan if the thermostat is running.

Comment

turns out there is a bug in the plug-in. HST is aware.

no ETA for the revision. however, since hs2.2 was just released, maybe they will focus on plug-in development for a while
      Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435
      Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway
      Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 (by Kirby) | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | NetCAM | MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Jon00 Charting

Comment

well i couldn't wait for HST to fix this anymore so i downloaded the rc80 plug-in source code and installed my visual studio c++ compiler and started poking around.

i think i have found a fix for the fan status issue i posted earlier. i am going to test it for a while and then figure out how to post the updated plug-in

stay tuned.

pleased let me know if there are any of issues with the plug-in. i may be able to fix them.
        Mark

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435

Comment

Working...
        X