RC-100 Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RC-100 Thermostat

Before I buy an HAI-RC100 thermostat, is anyone using one and is it working well with HS2 and the HAI thermostat plugin? Any input would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Dick
    HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

there are some reported issues with the hai tstat plug-in, but in general it works very well with the rc-80a that i own

My guess is the plug-in will support the rc-100 if the rc-100 uses the same serial connection and has similar buttons on the stat itself. the btns/functions are replicated in the plug-in.

i would think all the special logic for handling the two stage hvac systems is built into the stat and not the plug-in.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

I use the plugin with the RC-100 and it works fine.

Comment

Working...
      X