No announcement yet.

Support for the Z-Wave HAI Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you live without that thermostat for a while and lend it to us? We don't have that model here. There must be something different between that one and the 80BZ.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Rich I do not have an extra one as when I got the new system installed I only received the one thermostat but Martin at Automated Outlet will probally loan you one if you ask him. I know it has a time feature as well that is sent through the zwave network to update the clock.

I have the instrustions the give all the zwave classes. would that help?

Thanks

Thom

Comment

Rich I do not have an extra one as when I got the new system installed I only received the one thermostat but Martin at Automated Outlet will probally loan you one if you ask him. I know it has a time feature as well that is sent through the zwave network to update the clock.

I have the instrustions the give all the zwave classes. would that help?

Thanks

Thom

Comment

Siure, email me the classes, maybe I can see something different with this thermostat. We will see if HAI will send us one. I have the 80 version running in my office and works perfectly, no errors at all. So this is very odd. Do you know if there is a way to get the firmware version on the stat? I could see if mine is different.

Comment

Rich,

Please provide a current status.

Thanks

Thom

Originally posted by rjh View Post
            Siure, email me the classes, maybe I can see something different with this thermostat. We will see if HAI will send us one. I have the 80 version running in my office and works perfectly, no errors at all. So this is very odd. Do you know if there is a way to get the firmware version on the stat? I could see if mine is different.

Comment

Ok,

I have been patient, filled the request for support and have been blown off.

Am I ever going to get the a solution. I was promised over 2 months ago.

A solution would be nice and no more excuses.

Thanks

Thom

Comment

I'm still waitng to get a thermostat, I don't have one. If you want to lend me your thermostat I am sure we can get this addressed. Until I can get one, I can't re-create the issue.

Comment

I only have one and the wife can not live without the AC.

Automated Outlet has them I bet Martin would loan you one.

Do you want me to ask him for you????

Thom

Comment

Rich,

Any luck getting one of these. With the temps this high out here the wife is not going to let it go.

Please let me know the status.

Thanks

Thom

Comment

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1> <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Rich,

Any luck getting one of these. With the temps this high out here the wife is not going to let it go.

Please let me know the status.

Thanks

Thom

Comment

Working...
                      X