X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shill
    replied
    Closing this thread since the issue is resolved!

Leave a comment:

• Mono
    replied
    Problem solved with the new update 1.1.4.4 happily restart the plugin.
    thank you for all the effort to solve the problem

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Not sure if anyone else had any trouble with this, but here's an update that might help. Please let me know if it does so I can release it in the updater!
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Ok, hopefully someone else can confirm if they're having trouble still or not, or if this version is working. I need to narrow it down and make sure it's not something specific to your environment.

Leave a comment:

• Mono
    replied
    I also tried to create a log again but the log file remains empty when I start the plugin.
    I have also tried to restart HS and wait a while but do not see a log file at all.

Leave a comment:

• Mono
    replied
    This does not work either, it gives this message

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Can someone try this version, please? Stop the plugin, make a backup copy of the current EXE in case you want to easily revert to the old version, then replace it with the EXE in this zip file in your HS3 directory.

I changed the entire startup process to NOT use a separate worker thread, which will mean a slower startup time the first time through, but after that it will probably be pretty negligble (mine starts in ~600ms).
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Originally posted by ESSCHENK View Post
    Hello,

I have installed the Plugin as a trial (v1.13)
    This is working fine.
    The update to 14.2 is not working at all.
    I have reinstalled v1.13 and all is working Fine.
    I hope you can find the cause

Ed
    Me too, but I don't have ANYTHING to go on Normally I can troubleshoot these things based on either having the problem myself or based on the log files. But it seems like, for some people (3 of you that I know of) the plugin just isn't loading (so it's not writing a log file) while for everyone else (I assume) it's working perfectly.

Leave a comment:

• ESSCHENK
    replied
    Hello,

I have installed the Plugin as a trial (v1.13)
    This is working fine.
    The update to 14.2 is not working at all.
    I have reinstalled v1.13 and all is working Fine.
    I hope you can find the cause

Ed

Leave a comment:

• Mono
    replied
    Sorry if I follow the steps taken, my log remains empty.

I now turn to the hard measures by deleting all files from the plugin and reinstalling them

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Originally posted by shill View Post
    That message does occasionally pop up on the manage plugins page if it happens to refresh before my startup process gets to a certain point, but that shouldn't stop anything from working and should go away on the next refresh of the list.

The more worrisome issue is that you're not able to get to the Config page. Stop the plugin, then edit your HS3\Config\HSPI_SKWARE_HW_LYRIC.ini file and change LogLevelFile to 6. Also, while you're there, please confirm which version number it shows in the config file and whether there's an entry under "Internal" called "RootDevices" (if it still shows your old version, that one won't be there, which means it's not starting up and/or not running the "Upgrade" method properly).
    I didn't finish my instructions earlier, so once you've completed those steps, start the plugin again and then wait about 1 minute. Assuming it's still not working, stop the plugin again, then look in your HS3\Logs folder for the HSPI_SKWARE_HW_LYRIC.log file.

Leave a comment:

• Mono
    replied
    @shill
    if you explain to me how I can get these log files, I would like to help you solve this problem for us, but
    I know something about HS, but I still learn every day.
    Or can you tell me in which folders of Homeseer something is placed of the plugin so that I can remove it manually and thus reinstall the plugin this should still work or not?

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    Sorry it's not working, but there's nothing I can do until I get a Trace level log file from someone affected by this.

Leave a comment:

• Mono
    replied
    Originally posted by shill View Post
    Ok, I made a couple of small changes to the order of things in the startup process. I have no concrete evidence about why this is happening, but this area of the plugin is definitely where a change I had to make with 1.1.4 was located. If this doesn't work, please see the note above about changing your logging level, as I'll need more data to do anything further.

To use this, stop the plugin, put the EXE from this ZIP file in your HS3 directory, then start it up again. (Note: the version number may not update in the manage plugins page when you use this method - don't worry about that for now.)
    I have done this March now I get to see this on my screen

Leave a comment:

• shill
    replied
    The other difference is that I only have one lyric thermostat

Leave a comment:

Working...
X