• Show
Clear All

Lyric T6 no longer works in HS3

HS Version HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548
    Plugin version 1.4.1.0: Honeywell Lyric
    HS3 Server OS Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
    Lyric device & model Lyric T6
    Description of the problem

I recently found out that my Liryc T6 no longer switched to homeSeer.
    events no longer work and the setpoints no longer work.
    The hold type is set to permanent and it is not adjustable.
    I've already reset the lyric's configuration, checked my event for errors, reinstalled plugin but nothing helps.
    Sorry for my bad English

Thanks for the log and details - I'll check it out!

Comment

The log shows this:

24-11-2020 19:10:41.780 Error SubmitRequest - Authorization not valid, please reauthorize your plugin connection.

Have you tried taking the recommended action?

Comment

By this you mean that I have to reset the Lyric Thermostat Account so that I get a new activation code at honeywell.
        I have already done this a few times but it has not solved the problem

Comment

Recently? Or multiple times in the past? I think there may be a limit to how long that authorization lasts, which is why I ask. If you tried that recently and it didn't help, that's obviously different.

Comment

Looking at it again (on my pc, not a phone... more productive!) it looks like it's successfully getting status updates:

24-11-2020 19:45:47.110 Trace SubmitRequest - >>>> HWConnection.SubmitRequest(<HttpRequestMessage>, devices/thermostats/LCC-B82CA013D37A, False)
            24-11-2020 19:45:47.642 Debug SubmitRequest - Received response 200 OK

But attempts to send changes fail:

24-11-2020 19:39:12.184 Trace SubmitRequest - >>>> HWConnection.SubmitRequest(<HttpRequestMessage>, devices/thermostats/LCC-B82CA013D37A, False)
            24-11-2020 19:39:12.186 Trace SetIOMulti - <<<< PluginLogic.SetIOMulti
            24-11-2020 19:39:12.188 Trace SetIOMulti - <<<< HSPI.SetIOMulti
            24-11-2020 19:39:13.070 Error SubmitRequest - Received response 400 Bad Request:
            {"code":400, "message":"Device Not Found"}

And furthermore: it's doing the same thing on my system, I just hadn't noticed!

Maybe they've changed their API - investigating now...

Comment

I reset my token and things started working again, so please try that again now if you haven't recently.

Comment

I have refreshed my token but this has no effect
                I see this after processing in my log
                nov-25 06:32:38 Honeywell Lyric Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                nov-25 06:32:38 Honeywell Lyric Error retrieving data for device LCC-B82CA013D37A: De objectverwijzing is niet op een exemplaar van een object ingesteld.
                nov-25 06:32:38 Honeywell Lyric Authorization not valid, please reauthorize your plugin connection.
                nov-25 06:32:38 Honeywell Lyric Received response 400 Bad request: {"code":400, "message":"Missing refresh_token"}

Comment

I have checked and tried a number of things in the past few days, but nothing helps.
                  I even have the same problem on the HS3 system at my mother's where the Honeywell Lyric plugin is also installed, here I also reset the token, but here too I have the same problem.
                  The strange thing is when I change the temperature on my thermostat, this is adjusted in the plugin, but I cannot contact my thermostat from the plugin.
                  All events are executed but cannot connect to honeywell account.
                  I even turned off the complete virus scanner, reset my token several times, but none of this changes anything.
                  do you have any idea how I can get this working again?

Comment

It's very hard if I can't recreate it. I'll do some more digging and see if I can find a way to make it behave like yours.

Comment

Was a solution ever found here? I am having the same issue, updates are working for my thermostat but I can't make any thermostat changes from Homeseer (either directly or via an event) without getting the "400 Bad Request", device not found. I have reset my connection several times, even uninstalled the plugin and reinstalled but the result is the same.
                      Again, it does update the thermostat in Homeseer but any attempt to make changes results in the above noted error, "400 Bad Request", device not found

I have a Honeywell T10 Pro thermostat running on latest version of HS4 Pro Edition 4.1.11.0 (Windows)

Comment

Also, I do have a trace log from doing an update and then attempting to make a change to the thermostat, let me know how to get that to you if needed.

Comment

I have not resolved this issue, which is affecting me, too. Unfortunately every email to their developer support mailbox has gone unanswered. I am actively working on porting this plugin to HS4, so I keep looking at it but everything I'm doing is matching their docs, so I'm stumped for the moment I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
                            I have not resolved this issue, which is affecting me, too. Unfortunately every email to their developer support mailbox has gone unanswered. I am actively working on porting this plugin to HS4, so I keep looking at it but everything I'm doing is matching their docs, so I'm stumped for the moment I'm afraid.
                            Thanks for the quick reply. I was using your WIFI plugin for My Total Connect platform with my RTH9580WF which worked well, but upgraded to the T10 Pro to get humidity control with new HVAC unit I just had installed. The T10 of course uses Honeywell Home (Old Lyric platform). So far I love the T10 Pro thermostat but hopefully we can get the integration with Homeseer back soon.
                            That is disappointing Honeywell/Resideo is not anymore responsive than that.

BTW, I see you are not too far north of me!

Comment

Still no change on this? A bit disappointing as I use my HS4 system to create a temperature differential to get my A/C to run a little longer and keep it from cycling so much. It worked great with my old Honeywell WiFi thermostat but I upgraded to the T10 Pro to make use of the humidity control features. But already I can see I need to be able to control my thermostat from my HS4 system to get this working again like it was, as it is now it is of course only able to monitor it. My run times and number of cycles I am monitoring tells me I need to control the setpoint when cycle to create a differential like I had before.

Comment

Working...
                              X