X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connection Failed - Need Reauthorization

Hi,

I am having issues with this plugin. I purchased it and it was working for around 2 weeks. As per the documentation I am using my developer API account - which worked. I logged into Homeseer today and received a error requesting that I reauthorize. When I try to reauthorize, I enter the API key and Secret which is accepted and click on the Reset my connection button. I get the popup to allow. I get we found 1 device and I click it and click connect. I am given the registration code which I paste into the plugin. I then click Connect. Nothing happens. The connect button does nothing. There is no indication of anything happening. I have waited and waited with no response from the plug in. I tried deleting the plugin and adding it back. I went through the steps and get the same response - nothing appears to be happening. I downloaded the logfile - however, it looks like it is filled up with HTML that has nothing to do with the honeywell thermostat. There is information in the logfile about my other plugins.

Happy to help, but please start here so you know what I need in order to provide assistance: Having problems? Follow these steps first.

Comment

Hi Shill - Thank You for reaching out. As requested, please see below.

1. HS4 Standard Edition 4.2.12.0 (Windows)
      2. Plugin Version: 4.1.1.0
      3. Please see message for a description of what is happening.
      4. Server OS Version: Windows 10 [Version 10.0.19044.1706]
      5. T9 Thermostat

I will email the logfile. Also, part of my troubleshooting steps included uninstalling the app, deleting the device, and reinstalling. Because of this, I am assuming that I can't provide a data dump.

Comment

First thing to do is update to the beta version that's already available.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
          First thing to do is update to the beta version that's already available.
          Better yet: the new 4.1.2.0 version published today!

Comment

Turns out this was totally on me. I fixed the issue and have submitted 4.1.2.1 - hopefully it will be there tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
              Turns out this was totally on me. I fixed the issue and have submitted 4.1.2.1 - hopefully it will be there tomorrow!
              To be clear: the download issue was fixed. I'm still trying to figure out what's happening for your connection.

Comment

Working...
              X