This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plug In Start is Pending?

Hi, i am trying to test your plugin for the HS4 lyric stats and i am getting this message and will not do anything else. I contacted HS and they helped me clear files and re install with still the same thing. they told me to contact you.
    I am running HS4PRO and Windows server 2008R2. Any Ideas? It also just asks me for license info??
    thanks

Perhaps it's because this was your first post (welcome!), but there are no images or other indications of what "this message" is.

And while you may not be able to provide all this information, anything you can get from this sticky post would be helpful: Having problems? Follow these steps first.

Comment

Hi, i am trying to test your plugin for the HS4 lyric stats and i am getting this message and will not do anything else. I contacted HS and they helped me clear files and re install with still the same thing. they told me to contact you.
      I am running HS4PRO and Windows server 2008R2. Any Ideas? It also just asks me for license info??
      thanks

Comment

Your post still doesn't tell me what the problem is... Also, what version of the plugin do you have installed? The licensing issue is a homeseer thing, the plugin has nothing to do with licensing.

Edit: just realized you must be talking about the post subject around plugin starting. Have you ever used the lyric plugin before? Can you enable the log file in trace mode by editing the config file and setting the log level file variable to 6?

Comment

Sorry new to this forum and homeseer.
          Yes issue when plugin starting.
          This is first time i have ever trialed your plug in. Yes i just get message on plug in page.
          i will try to get you logs
          thanks

Comment

Ok, since it says you have 18 days left, you don't need to click Register yet. But I need to see something from the logs to understand where it's getting stuck... You could check the homeseer log page, but there's likely not enough info there - could help a little maybe.

Comment

Also, I just released 4.2 this past weekend, so I suggest updating it - but I don't understand why it wouldn't already be updated if you just reinstalled it.

Comment

Working...
              X