This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermostat Import Issue

I made a developer acct at Residio and allows me to get all the way through setup but will only import the last thermostat? I have Five T stats four in one location, one in another location (Four at WORK and One at HOME). In setup Residio ask which T stats to allow access. I originally accepted all, but only the the single location (the Last item in list) was accepted. I tried the first four stat only, but did not work. I tried a single location did not work?? Went back and selected all and got last single T stat in list??? Also Issue of thermostat no showing under "Select a Thermostat" and writing under drop down tab?
    version HS4
    Shill 4.2.1.0
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	71
Size:	30.1 KB
ID:	1574546

I'd need to see the plugin (not Homeseer) trace log file (see the "Having problems? Follow these steps first.​" sticky post in this forum) to try and help with this. I actually only have one Lyric thermostat, so it's tough for me to recreate the problem without seeing the communication between Residio and the plugin.

Comment

I have since resolved this issue in the plugin so I'm closing this thread.

Comment

Working...
      X