GE IS-ZW-TSTAT-300 Won't Pair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GE IS-ZW-TSTAT-300 Won't Pair

I have been running z-wave through Vera for many years but decided to move to Homeseer for many reasons. I am running HS3PRO and have (2) Z-NET modules on my network.

Last Friday I moved all my devices from the Vera unit to the Z-NET's and everything unpaired and paired just fine, except (1) of my (3) GE IS-ZW-TSTAT-300's. Two other thermostats of the same make and model made the change just fine but I cannot get the third unit to pair up.

If I pair the TSTAT in question with the Vera again it pairs just fine. Unpairing and pairing over again works fine too - on the Vera system. This one TSTAT-300 just isn't liking the Z-NET system.

Tech support suggested forcing an unpairing through the HS3 program and on some occasions the Z-NET finds the TSTAT and either unpairs successfully or comes back with an error message. When running the include node function it never finds the TSTAT.

Any thoughts or suggestions? Like I said, my other (2) TSTAT-300's unpaired from the Vera and paired with the Z-NET just fine.

Current Date/Time: 1/16/2017 11:50:07 AM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.298
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional - Work Station
    System Uptime: 2 Days 23 Hours 38 Minutes 16 Seconds
    IP Address: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
    Number of Devices: 61
    Number of Events: 16
    Available Threads: 400

Enabled Plug-Ins
    0.0.0.25: drhsIpPlugIn
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    3.0.1.67: Z-Wave

Maybe someone else here can help, but this plugin is for the Wi-Fi version of the thermostats, and doesn't apply to Z-wave.

Comment

Working...
    X