Missing Icons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing Icons

My registered plugin seems to work fine, except I constantly see "broken" links to icons.

It appears that the icon for "heat" is /images/HomeSeer/contemporary/heat.png, yet the heat.png is spelled with a capital "H". If I switch to it, it's fine for a little while but then goes back to being a broken link. I "assume" it will happen with "cool" when that time of the year comes.

Suggestion?

Yep, looks like I messed up and used lower case (like 90% of the HS icons are... but not 100%, ugh) for the new Operating Mode device.

1.1.6 should fix that.

For a future release I plan to change how it sets the graphics so you can replace them with your own if you like.

Comment

No problem, but I'm curious why choosing an upper case doesn't "stick". If I pick a different lower case then it will stick? For example, "heating" instead of "Heat".

Even though I can select a different graphic, the graphic path still points to the non-existent graphic.

Comment

Originally posted by racerfern View Post
        No problem, but I'm curious why choosing an upper case doesn't "stick". If I pick a different lower case then it will stick? For example, "heating" instead of "Heat".

Even though I can select a different graphic, the graphic path still points to the non-existent graphic.
        Basically the settings for which icons to use get reset whenever the plugin starts up. Ultimately even if you chose "heating" it would end up back to "Heat". The intent was to make sure everything was configured consistently, but that's what I was alluding to above about changing it so you could pick the icon you wanted instead.

Comment

Working...
        X