Plugin doesn't see thermo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin doesn't see thermo

Plugin doesn't see thermo (See attachment)
    Attached Files

Since you're running a linux-based server (the HS SEL is, I believe?), you'll probably need to do some work to upgrade mono to workaround a bug in the version of mono it ships with.

Can you confirm what version of mono it has? Check out the first steps in this thread: Linux HS3 Users - READ ME

If it's 3.2.8, this plugin won't work in your environment. The instructions are in that thread to upgrade to 3.8, which will work, but that's a decision you'll have to make based on your comfort level mucking around in the guts of your HS-provided system.

To this day I still spend time trying to find another way around this, but have yet to have any luck...

Comment

First of all... Thank You.

Yes LINUX. Here;s my system specs.

Current Date/Time: 6/3/2017 10:23:46 AM
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.318
      Linux version: Linux hometrollerSEL 3.16.0-031600-generic #201408031935 SMP Sun Aug 3 23:56:17 UTC 2014 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux System Uptime: 4 Days 18 Hours 11 Minutes 32 Seconds
      IP Address: 192.168.1.154
      Number of Devices: 7
      Number of Events: 2
      Available Threads: 199

"3.16.0" - Is this the LINUX version? If not where can I find it?

Comment

It's not the Linux version that matters - it's the version of mono that it's using. Please see the very first step of the thread linked above for the command you'd use to find the version of mono on your server.

Comment

I did and now understand

I did and now understand

Comment

Working...
          X