Simulated Auto Mode Not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simulated Auto Mode Not working

We have our plug-in set to simulated auto mode and were in cooling mode working fine. The temp dropped through the heat seat point threshold and we see the system operating mode switched to HEAT. However we are getting no heat. Checking the totalconnectcomfort site shows the thermostat still in cool mode. See 3 enclosed screenshots. Debug log file available on request via email direct to you (will need your email address).

Thanks

Joe
    Attached Files

As we discussed over email, but for the benefit of anyone else who comes across this thread, I fixed the initial issue in 1.1.8 (but created another one ) and then fixed that in 1.1.9...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Additional Info

Also tried changing System Mode to COOL manually which seemed to work but then clicking the Cooling Setpoint -1 button hung again attempting to change the Cooling Setpoint from 76 to 75. Screenshot enclosed.

Joe
        Attached Files

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

Sorry, I'm out on vacation for another week, but will look into this as soon as I get home.

Comment

Assume this is not yet fixed in 1.1.10 as I don't see it in the release notes? If by chance it is let me know and I'll perform testing. Thanks. Joe

Comment

Check out 1.1.11.

Comment

Working...
                X