Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermostat Devices Not Showing?

Hello Shill,

My thermostat devices were all showing properly and then I updated Bruce's CPUXA Plugin and now I don't see the thermostat devices. I do see the thermostat connected device but none of the other devices associated with the thermostat. Under device filters I have the thermostat checked. Any ideas on why the other thermostat devices aren't showing? It is interesting to note that when I open up homeseer touch menus under devices all of the thermostat devices are present. Thanks much !!!!! Rick
    Last edited by Rick Bonari; October 17, 2017, 12:15 AM.

Originally posted by Rick Bonari View Post
    Hello Shill,

My thermostat devices were all showing properly and then I updated Bruce's CPUXA Plugin and now I don't see the thermostat devices. I do see the thermostat connected device but none of the other devices associated with the thermostat. Under device filters I have the thermostat checked. Any ideas on why the other thermostat devices aren't showing? It is interesting to note that when I open up homeseer touch menus under devices all of the thermostat devices are present. Thanks much !!!!! Rick
    If they're in HSTouch, then they're still in there, it's just a matter of tweaking the filter/location/hidden settings on your device list so that they show up...

Comment

Working...
    X