Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer very sluggish

I have attached my system profile.

I am posting this here because Homeseer Tech Support suggested that I contact the plug in authors with regard to a long running script.

I have not written aby script for any events in my system.

I purchase a new hometroller in March 2017. As you can see by my system profile I have a large quantity of Insteon devices in my home. Not all are physical devices, many are scenes and programs. I believe these are making homeseer run slow when I use the web interface. I have tried filtering but it seems that some of my filter options include the individual scenes, devices and Programs. For instance, When I try to filter by floor, not only do I get the options for the floors I created, I get the names of devices, scenes and programs from insteon. (see attached screen shot) why am I getting things like " basement dim scene" as a floor. I did not create that as a floor.

I also so get the message from Windows the "10.0.0.132 is not responding due to a long running script." quite frequently. I contacted Homeseer Tech Support and here was the response:

You may want to check all of your events and if you do not have any then ask the plugin authors if their plugin is running a script because that's the only way this message gets displayed. A long running script can cause your system to drag to a crawl.

Please help.

Current Date/Time: 1/13/2018 2:53:54 PM
    HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.368
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows Embedded Standard - Work Station
    System Uptime: 2 Days 6 Hours 56 Minutes 46 Seconds
    IP Address: 10.0.0.132
    Number of Devices: 780
    Number of Events: 28
    Available Threads: 200
    License: Registered
    License: 78230
    User Name and Access Level: XXXXX
    WAN IP Address: XXXXXXXXXXXX
    Web Server Port: XX

Enabled Plug-Ins
    2.0.41.0: BLBackup
    1.1.6.0: Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
    3.0.0.46: ISYInsteon
    3.0.2.0: Napco Gemini
    Attached Files

This plugin doesn't run any scripts, but I hope you get your system working happily!

Comment

MichaelV,
      You may want to disable all of your events temporarily as a test and slowly enable them to see if one of them is running a script or at least to see if this error stops.
      💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Working...
      X