No announcement yet.

Replacing a bad thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No worries. I'll re-create just two of the thermostats, leaving one broken so we can troubleshoot when you're finished with the SSL issue.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      That would be the fastest approach. I would eventually like to figure out why this isn't working, but Honeywell changed their SSL config and has broken all linux/XP customers connections so that's become my priority for the moment.
      Let me know when you might have time to troubleshoot. I still have one of my thermostats left in a "broken" state so that we can troubleshoot why the new tab doesn't show up that allows for the change of the Honeywell device ID.

Comment

Looking at your screenshots again, none of them show the Honeywell WiFi Thermostat tab...

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
          Looking at your screenshots again, none of them show the Honeywell WiFi Thermostat tab...
          When I deleted two of the three bad thermostats and re-added them, the new tab shows up. The new tab doesn't get added to the existing thermostats unless they are already working. If the new tab would show up, then I could change the honeywell device id.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Comment

Shill,

Are you still wanting to troubleshoot why the one thermostat doesn't show up with the new tab?

Comment

Upgrade removed new tab

Schill,

I just noticed after updating to 1.2.3 (it may have happened with 1.2.2, but I can't be sure), that the new tab is now missing from all my thermostats, not just the one that was broken before. Did something happen with the update to remove the new tab?
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by slbuck View Post
                Shill,

I just noticed after updating to 1.2.3 (it may have happened with 1.2.2, but I can't be sure), that the new tab is now missing from all my thermostats, not just the one that was broken before. Did something happen with the update to remove the new tab?
                It wasn't supposed to, and it's working on my Windows environment and a linux test system I setup. Does anything show up in the log when you go to that page? Does the plugin work otherwise?

This may actually be a good thing if troubleshooting this helps us figure out your other one...

Comment

EDIT: I changed to trace logging and included the logs.

OK, I updated to 1.2.4 and the tabs are now back for the working thermostats. Here is the trace log when clicking the one that doesn't have the tab (upper level, reference ID 1775).

Also, I see that the Operating mode on my thermostats that do work shows Heat. They are set to automatic, but have been running Cool for several weeks now. Not sure where that is coming from. I've included the raw data from honeywell for one of the thermostats that is showing Heat for the operating mode.

Code:
                  From homeseer log

May-08 18:43:31	 	Error	Calling ConfigDevice in plugin Honeywell WiFi Thermostat:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                  May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	<<<< ThermostatDevice.CurrentData(<ThermostatData>)
                  May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	>>>> ThermostatDevice(3449305).CurrentData()
                  May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	<<<< PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice=<ThermostatDevice>
                  May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	Found Referenced Thermostat Device (1775)
                  May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	>>>> PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice(1775)
                  May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	>>>> PluginLogic.ConfigDevice(1775,sbuck,6,False)

From file log

5/8/2018 18:43:31.480	Trace	PluginLogic.ConfigDevice - >>>> PluginLogic.ConfigDevice(1775,sbuck,6,False)
                  5/8/2018 18:43:31.495	Trace	PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice - >>>> PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice(1775)
                  5/8/2018 18:43:31.502	Debug	PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice - Found Referenced Thermostat Device (1775)
                  5/8/2018 18:43:31.509	Trace	PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice - <<<< PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice=<ThermostatDevice>
                  5/8/2018 18:43:31.516	Trace	ThermostatDevice.CurrentData - >>>> ThermostatDevice(3449305).CurrentData()
                  5/8/2018 18:43:31.523	Trace	ThermostatDevice.CurrentData - <<<< ThermostatDevice.CurrentData(<ThermostatData>)

Data from Great room thermostat:

{
                    "success": true,
                    "deviceLive": true,
                    "communicationLost": false,
                    "latestData": {
                      "uiData": {
                        "DispTemperature": 75,
                        "HeatSetpoint": 70,
                        "CoolSetpoint": 75,
                        "DisplayUnits": "F",
                        "StatusHeat": 2,
                        "StatusCool": 2,
                        "HoldUntilCapable": true,
                        "ScheduleCapable": true,
                        "VacationHold": 0,
                        "DualSetpointStatus": false,
                        "HeatNextPeriod": 88,
                        "CoolNextPeriod": 88,
                        "HeatLowerSetptLimit": 40,
                        "HeatUpperSetptLimit": 80,
                        "CoolLowerSetptLimit": 65,
                        "CoolUpperSetptLimit": 99,
                        "ScheduleHeatSp": 70,
                        "ScheduleCoolSp": 78,
                        "SwitchAutoAllowed": true,
                        "SwitchCoolAllowed": true,
                        "SwitchOffAllowed": true,
                        "SwitchHeatAllowed": true,
                        "SwitchEmergencyHeatAllowed": false,
                        "SystemSwitchPosition": 5,
                        "Deadband": 4,
                        "IndoorHumidity": 47,
                        "DeviceID": 3449263,
                        "Commercial": false,
                        "DispTemperatureAvailable": true,
                        "IndoorHumiditySensorAvailable": true,
                        "IndoorHumiditySensorNotFault": true,
                        "VacationHoldUntilTime": 0,
                        "TemporaryHoldUntilTime": 0,
                        "IsInVacationHoldMode": false,
                        "VacationHoldCancelable": true,
                        "SetpointChangeAllowed": true,
                        "OutdoorTemperature": 89,
                        "OutdoorHumidity": 28,
                        "OutdoorHumidityAvailable": true,
                        "OutdoorTemperatureAvailable": true,
                        "DispTemperatureStatus": 0,
                        "IndoorHumidStatus": 0,
                        "OutdoorTempStatus": 0,
                        "OutdoorHumidStatus": 0,
                        "OutdoorTemperatureSensorNotFault": true,
                        "OutdoorHumiditySensorNotFault": true,
                        "CurrentSetpointStatus": 2,
                        "EquipmentOutputStatus": 0
                      },
                      "fanData": {
                        "fanMode": 0,
                        "fanModeAutoAllowed": true,
                        "fanModeOnAllowed": true,
                        "fanModeCirculateAllowed": true,
                        "fanModeFollowScheduleAllowed": false,
                        "fanIsRunning": false
                      },
                      "hasFan": true,
                      "canControlHumidification": false,
                      "drData": {
                        "CoolSetpLimit": null,
                        "HeatSetpLimit": null,
                        "Phase": -1,
                        "OptOutable": false,
                        "DeltaCoolSP": null,
                        "DeltaHeatSP": null,
                        "Load": null
                      }
                    },
                    "alerts": "\r\n\r\n"
                  }
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by slbuck View Post
                    EDIT: I changed to trace logging and included the logs.

OK, I updated to 1.2.4 and the tabs are now back for the working thermostats. Here is the trace log when clicking the one that doesn't have the tab (upper level, reference ID 1775).

Also, I see that the Operating mode on my thermostats that do work shows Heat. They are set to automatic, but have been running Cool for several weeks now. Not sure where that is coming from. I've included the raw data from honeywell for one of the thermostats that is showing Heat for the operating mode.

Code:
                    From homeseer log

May-08 18:43:31	 	Error	Calling ConfigDevice in plugin Honeywell WiFi Thermostat:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                    May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	<<<< ThermostatDevice.CurrentData(<ThermostatData>)
                    May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	>>>> ThermostatDevice(3449305).CurrentData()
                    May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	<<<< PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice=<ThermostatDevice>
                    May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	Found Referenced Thermostat Device (1775)
                    May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	>>>> PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice(1775)
                    May-08 18:43:31	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	>>>> PluginLogic.ConfigDevice(1775,sbuck,6,False)

From file log

5/8/2018 18:43:31.480	Trace	PluginLogic.ConfigDevice - >>>> PluginLogic.ConfigDevice(1775,sbuck,6,False)
                    5/8/2018 18:43:31.495	Trace	PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice - >>>> PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice(1775)
                    5/8/2018 18:43:31.502	Debug	PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice - Found Referenced Thermostat Device (1775)
                    5/8/2018 18:43:31.509	Trace	PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice - <<<< PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice=<ThermostatDevice>
                    5/8/2018 18:43:31.516	Trace	ThermostatDevice.CurrentData - >>>> ThermostatDevice(3449305).CurrentData()
                    5/8/2018 18:43:31.523	Trace	ThermostatDevice.CurrentData - <<<< ThermostatDevice.CurrentData(<ThermostatData>)

Data from Great room thermostat:

{
                      "success": true,
                      "deviceLive": true,
                      "communicationLost": false,
                      "latestData": {
                        "uiData": {
                          "DispTemperature": 75,
                          "HeatSetpoint": 70,
                          "CoolSetpoint": 75,
                          "DisplayUnits": "F",
                          "StatusHeat": 2,
                          "StatusCool": 2,
                          "HoldUntilCapable": true,
                          "ScheduleCapable": true,
                          "VacationHold": 0,
                          "DualSetpointStatus": false,
                          "HeatNextPeriod": 88,
                          "CoolNextPeriod": 88,
                          "HeatLowerSetptLimit": 40,
                          "HeatUpperSetptLimit": 80,
                          "CoolLowerSetptLimit": 65,
                          "CoolUpperSetptLimit": 99,
                          "ScheduleHeatSp": 70,
                          "ScheduleCoolSp": 78,
                          "SwitchAutoAllowed": true,
                          "SwitchCoolAllowed": true,
                          "SwitchOffAllowed": true,
                          "SwitchHeatAllowed": true,
                          "SwitchEmergencyHeatAllowed": false,
                          "SystemSwitchPosition": 5,
                          "Deadband": 4,
                          "IndoorHumidity": 47,
                          "DeviceID": 3449263,
                          "Commercial": false,
                          "DispTemperatureAvailable": true,
                          "IndoorHumiditySensorAvailable": true,
                          "IndoorHumiditySensorNotFault": true,
                          "VacationHoldUntilTime": 0,
                          "TemporaryHoldUntilTime": 0,
                          "IsInVacationHoldMode": false,
                          "VacationHoldCancelable": true,
                          "SetpointChangeAllowed": true,
                          "OutdoorTemperature": 89,
                          "OutdoorHumidity": 28,
                          "OutdoorHumidityAvailable": true,
                          "OutdoorTemperatureAvailable": true,
                          "DispTemperatureStatus": 0,
                          "IndoorHumidStatus": 0,
                          "OutdoorTempStatus": 0,
                          "OutdoorHumidStatus": 0,
                          "OutdoorTemperatureSensorNotFault": true,
                          "OutdoorHumiditySensorNotFault": true,
                          "CurrentSetpointStatus": 2,
                          "EquipmentOutputStatus": 0
                        },
                        "fanData": {
                          "fanMode": 0,
                          "fanModeAutoAllowed": true,
                          "fanModeOnAllowed": true,
                          "fanModeCirculateAllowed": true,
                          "fanModeFollowScheduleAllowed": false,
                          "fanIsRunning": false
                        },
                        "hasFan": true,
                        "canControlHumidification": false,
                        "drData": {
                          "CoolSetpLimit": null,
                          "HeatSetpLimit": null,
                          "Phase": -1,
                          "OptOutable": false,
                          "DeltaCoolSP": null,
                          "DeltaHeatSP": null,
                          "Load": null
                        }
                      },
                      "alerts": "\r\n\r\n"
                    }
                    The value for SystemSwitchPosition is what tells me the status. I had 4 and 5 reversed, it seems, based on your data and a quick test with my newer thermostat that supports Auto natively (where I was able to confirm that it was 5 until I turned the setpoints up until the heat kicked in, at which point it changed to 4). Look for this to be changed in the next release (coming out soon, as I'm still troubleshooting why it doesn't work for a few people...).

Boy would this be easier if this stuff was a documented API!

Comment

I found this while researching the system switch position values and thought that it might help. Not sure if you have seen this or not, but it has a lot of good info. It's not an API doc for the Total Connect portal, but does help reveal the redlink protocol which is how all my Honeywell thermostats communicate to the redlink internet gateway. This gateway then communicates with the total connect portal just like the wifi thermostats do. It appears that the redlink driver spec shares some of the same data that the Total Connect portal does.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Did some more digging and ended up here:

https://github.com/willdollman/perl-...mfort/issues/2

This led to here which I don't know if you've seen yet.

https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/WebApi/Help

When it asks you to log in, enter 91db1612-73fd-4500-91b2-e63b069b185c in the Application ID box, then click Log in.

Comment

Just installed 1.2.5. This fixed the operating status displaying correctly. Thanks for that. Also, the new tab shows up on the bad thermostat, but I'm still unable to edit the device ID. Here are the logs and screenshot.

Code:
                          May-13 12:20:34	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	<<<< PluginLogic.ConfigDevice=<h2>Please wait for the thermostat to perform an initial update.</h2>
                          May-13 12:20:34	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	<<<< PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice=<ThermostatDevice>
                          May-13 12:20:34	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	Found Referenced Thermostat Device (1775)
                          May-13 12:20:34	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	>>>> PluginLogic.GetThermostatDevice(1775)
                          May-13 12:20:34	 	Honeywell WiFi Thermostat	>>>> PluginLogic.ConfigDevice(1775,sbuck,6,False)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Just upgraded to 1.3.0.0 and still seeing the same message when going to the root device of a thermostat with an invalid honeywell device ID and then checking the Honeywell Wifi Thermostat tab.

"Please wait for the thermostat to perform an initial update.".

Here's the log file trace output for this invalid device.

Code:
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.780	Trace	[3449305]	CommandQueue.CheckDuplicate	>>>> CommandQueue.CheckDuplicate(<ThermostatCommand>)
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.780	Debug	[3449305]	CommandQueue.CheckDuplicate	Checking for duplicate command scheduled in the future...
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.780	Trace	[3449305]	CommandQueue.CheckDuplicate	<<<< CommandQueue.CheckDuplicate=<ThermostatCommand>
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.795	Debug	[3449305]	CommandQueue.Dequeue	Retrieved Update command.
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.795	Trace	[3449305]	CommandQueue.Dequeue	<<<< CommandQueue.Dequeue=<ThermostatCommand>
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.795	Debug	[3449305]	PluginLogic.m_objTimer_Elapsed	Retrieved a command - processing...
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.795	Debug	[------]	PluginLogic.m_objTimer_Elapsed	Timer interval temporarily set to 2147483647, should not fire again for a while.
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.811	Trace	[3449305]	ThermostatCommand.Execute	>>>> ThermostatCommand.Execute()
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.811	Debug	[3449305]	ThermostatCommand.Execute	Processing Update command object
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.811	Trace	[3449305]	ThermostatDevice.StopUpdates	>>>> ThermostatDevice.StopUpdates(<Object>,<ElapsedEventArgs>)
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.811	Trace	[3449305]	ThermostatDevice.StopUpdates	<<<< ThermostatDevice.StopUpdates
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.811	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.GetData	>>>> HWConnection.GetData(3449305,*<ThermostatData>)
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.827	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.GetData	Ok to request data now.
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.827	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.LoginIfNeeded	>>>> HWConnection.LoginIfNeeded()
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.827	Debug	[3449305]	HWConnection.LoginIfNeeded	Last Login: 5/21/2018 21:49:22.014
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.827	Debug	[3449305]	HWConnection.LoginIfNeeded	More than 15 minutes have passed, perform login again.
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.842	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.Login	>>>> HWConnection.Login()
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.842	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.PerformRequest	>>>> HWConnection.PerformRequest(Login , *<RequestParms>)
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.842	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.GetHeaders	>>>> HWConnection.GetHeaders(*<CurlEasy>, String())
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.842	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.GetHeaders	<<<< HWConnection.GetHeaders=User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36

Cache-Control: max-age=0

Host: mytotalconnectcomfort.com

Referer: https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/xxxxxxx

Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.842	Debug	[3449305]	HWConnection.PerformRequest	About to perform request for Login ...
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.858	Debug	[------]	WebClientEx.GetWebRequest	Getting WebRequest for 'https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/'
                            5/21/2018 21:49:25.999	Debug	[------]	WebClientEx.GetWebResponse	Getting response for 'https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/'
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.764	Debug	[3449305]	HWConnection.PerformRequest	Login result = success
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.780	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.PerformRequest	<<<< HWConnection.PerformRequest=<Response>
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.780	Debug	[3449305]	HWConnection.Login	Login successful.
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.780	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.Login	<<<< HWConnection.Login=1
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.780	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.LoginIfNeeded	<<<< HWConnection.LoginIfNeeded=1
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.795	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.PerformRequest	>>>> HWConnection.PerformRequest(GetData , *<RequestParms>)
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.795	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.GetHeaders	>>>> HWConnection.GetHeaders(*<CurlEasy>, String())
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.795	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.GetHeaders	<<<< HWConnection.GetHeaders=User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/63.0.3239.132 Safari/537.36

Cache-Control: max-age=0

Host: mytotalconnectcomfort.com

Referer: 

X-Requested-With: XMLHttpRequest
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.795	Debug	[3449305]	HWConnection.PerformRequest	About to perform request for GetData ...
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.920	Debug	[------]	WebClientEx.DownloadDataIfAvailable	WebClient is busy, waiting 100ms... (100)
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.920	Debug	[------]	WebClientEx.DownloadDataIfAvailable	Downloading data from 'https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/Device/CheckDataSession/3449305'
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.920	Debug	[------]	WebClientEx.GetWebRequest	Getting WebRequest for 'https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/Device/CheckDataSession/3449305'
                            5/21/2018 21:49:26.920	Debug	[------]	WebClientEx.GetWebResponse	Getting response for 'https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/Device/CheckDataSession/3449305'
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.092	Debug	[3449305]	HWConnection.PerformRequest	GetData result = success
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.092	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.PerformRequest	<<<< HWConnection.PerformRequest=<Response>
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.092	Error	[3449305]	HWConnection.GetData	Error retrieving data: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                            System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                               at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.ThermostatData..ctor(String strJSonData)
                               at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.108	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.GetData	<<<< HWConnection.GetData=Failed
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.108	Trace	[3449305]	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults	>>>> ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults(Failed,<ThermostatData>)
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.108	Trace	[3449305]	ThermostatDevice.UpdateValue	>>>> ThermostatDevice.UpdateValue(1776,2,True)
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.124	Trace	[3449305]	ThermostatDevice.UpdateValue	<<<< ThermostatDevice.UpdateValue
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.124	Error	[3449305]	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults	Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.124	Trace	[3449305]	ThermostatDevice.ResumeUpdates	>>>> ThermostatDevice.ResumeUpdates(<Object>,<ElapsedEventArgs>)
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.124	Trace	[3449305]	ThermostatDevice.ResumeUpdates	<<<< ThermostatDevice.ResumeUpdates
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.124	Trace	[3449305]	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults	<<<< ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults
                            5/21/2018 21:49:27.139	Trace	[3449305]	ThermostatCommand.Execute	<<<< ThermostatCommand.Execute

Comment

Ok, now that the Curl/TLS craziness is behind me, let's get to the bottom of your issue... What I can tell from this log is:

a) I need to update my log line for GetHeaders since it still has some text in it about Curl
                              b) There's something in the data that's coming from your device that the plugin is failing to parse. If we can figure out what that is, I can address it easily enough I imagine.

The catch is that I'm not printing the response in the log, which I should be. I did add an additional undocumented log level, basically to prevent it from spewing out all the HTML when you're on the Options page. I may have updated the response data to also use that level.

Try this:
                              1. Stop the plugin.
                              2. Open the HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.ini file in your HS3\Config directory
                              3. Change the Plugin log level to 7, then save the file.
                              4. Start the plugin and wait for it to try to update that thermostat,
                              5. Change the log level back to a reasonable setting (you can do this on the options page or by stopping it & editing the file).

That should print out the results of the request somewhere before/after/between these lines:
                              Code:
                              5/21/2018 21:49:27.092	Debug	[3449305]	HWConnection.PerformRequest	GetData result = success
                              5/21/2018 21:49:27.092	Trace	[3449305]	HWConnection.PerformRequest	<<<< HWConnection.PerformRequest=<Response>
                              This is a thermostat that's no longer on your account or dead? That means what I'm probably getting is some kind of "no such device" or other error message, but it will be very helpful to see what that looks like so I can react accordingly.

I can also update the plugin page to show the device id field even if it hasn't updated yet, which should fix your problem and allow you to change it. I'll put out 1.3.1 tonight for that purpose!

Comment

Working...
                              X