Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

plug-in crashing on windows

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • plug-in crashing on windows

    I have version 1.2.0.0 of the plug-in installed on a windows install of HS3 Pro.

    The plug-in crashes intermittently and leaves a modal dialog box on the windows console. This effectively blocks the plug-in from being restarted by HS automatically.

    Starting around 9am this morning (east coast time) the plug-in showed communications problems. It'd been perfectly fine up until that point. I mean, besides the usual blips now and then. I tried leaving it running but it would crash and get stuck with the dialog box.

    And like any annoying user I did not write down the specific error message contained in that dialog box, sorry.

    Any suggestions? I have the plug-in disabled for now.

  • #2
    The HS log reads:
    Feb-27 11:45:14 PM Warning Plugin Honeywell WiFi Thermostat is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.

    Attached is the modal dialog.

    Here's a tail of the HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.log

    Code:
    2/24/2018 15:02:56.915	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388226: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.WebClientEx.DownloadDataIfAvailable(String strURL)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/24/2018 15:02:56.934	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/24/2018 18:01:11.307	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388226: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: . Path '', line 0, position 0.
    Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: . Path '', line 0, position 0.
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ParseValue()
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.ReadInternal()
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonTextReader.Read()
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.ReadForType(JsonReader reader, JsonContract contract, Boolean hasConverter)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.Serialization.JsonSerializerInternalReader.Deserialize(JsonReader reader, Type objectType, Boolean checkAdditionalContent)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonSerializer.DeserializeInternal(JsonReader reader, Type objectType)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject(String value, Type type, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
       at Newtonsoft.Json.JsonConvert.DeserializeObject[T](String value, JsonSerializerSettings settings)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.ThermostatData..ctor(String strJSonData)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/24/2018 18:01:11.325	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/24/2018 20:46:28.345	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388231: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.WebClientEx.DownloadDataIfAvailable(String strURL)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/24/2018 20:46:28.360	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/25/2018 00:15:28.735	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388229: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.WebClientEx.DownloadDataIfAvailable(String strURL)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/25/2018 00:15:28.749	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/25/2018 06:59:47.047	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388229: The operation has timed out
    System.Net.WebException: The operation has timed out
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.WebClientEx.DownloadDataIfAvailable(String strURL)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/25/2018 06:59:47.066	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/25/2018 12:52:24.494	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388231: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.WebClientEx.DownloadDataIfAvailable(String strURL)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/25/2018 12:52:24.508	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/25/2018 14:23:59.977	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388231: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.WebClientEx.DownloadDataIfAvailable(String strURL)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/25/2018 14:24:00.000	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/25/2018 17:08:08.411	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388226: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.WebClientEx.DownloadDataIfAvailable(String strURL)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/25/2018 17:08:08.430	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/26/2018 03:03:05.250	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388231: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.WebClientEx.DownloadDataIfAvailable(String strURL)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/26/2018 03:03:05.272	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/26/2018 04:29:59.748	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388227: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadDataInternal(Uri address, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(Uri address)
       at System.Net.WebClient.DownloadData(String address)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.WebClientEx.DownloadDataIfAvailable(String strURL)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/26/2018 04:29:59.767	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/26/2018 09:25:23.522	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388229: The remote name could not be resolved: 'mytotalconnectcomfort.com'
    System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'mytotalconnectcomfort.com'
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.Login(String strUser, String strPassword)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.LoginIfNeeded()
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/26/2018 09:25:23.522	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/26/2018 09:25:39.590	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388231: The remote name could not be resolved: 'mytotalconnectcomfort.com'
    System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'mytotalconnectcomfort.com'
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.Login(String strUser, String strPassword)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.LoginIfNeeded()
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/26/2018 09:25:39.590	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/26/2018 09:25:55.659	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388227: The remote name could not be resolved: 'mytotalconnectcomfort.com'
    System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'mytotalconnectcomfort.com'
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.Login(String strUser, String strPassword)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.LoginIfNeeded()
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/26/2018 09:25:55.659	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/26/2018 09:26:11.761	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388226: The remote name could not be resolved: 'mytotalconnectcomfort.com'
    System.Net.WebException: The remote name could not be resolved: 'mytotalconnectcomfort.com'
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.Login(String strUser, String strPassword)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.LoginIfNeeded()
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/26/2018 09:26:11.761	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/26/2018 13:35:10.279	Error	HWConnection.GetData - Error retrieving data for device 388229: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
    System.Net.WebException: The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadDataInternal(Uri address, String method, Byte[] data, WebRequest& request)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(Uri address, String method, String data)
       at System.Net.WebClient.UploadString(String address, String data)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.Login(String strUser, String strPassword)
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.LoginIfNeeded()
       at HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.HWConnection.GetData(String strDeviceID, ThermostatData& objCurrentData)
    2/26/2018 13:35:10.279	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    2/26/2018 18:02:23.448	Info	Main.Main - Shutting down plugin
    2/26/2018 18:03:25.853	Info	Main.Main - Log file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Logs\HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.log
    2/26/2018 18:07:24.107	Info	PluginLogic.Upgrade - Upgrading from 1.1.13 to 1.2.0
    2/26/2018 18:07:24.205	Info	Main.Main - Log file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Logs\HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.log
    2/26/2018 18:11:56.182	Info	Main.Main - Shutting down plugin
    2/26/2018 18:12:30.831	Info	Main.Main - Log file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Logs\HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.log
    2/26/2018 18:28:45.302	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - login failed
    2/27/2018 09:36:27.999	Info	Main.Main - Log file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Logs\HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.log
    2/27/2018 10:13:08.036	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - login failed
    2/27/2018 10:24:41.646	Info	Main.Main - Shutting down plugin
    2/27/2018 10:25:26.320	Info	Main.Main - Log file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Logs\HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.log
    2/27/2018 11:01:59.294	Error	ThermostatCommand.ProcessUpdateResults - Failed to retrieve thermostat data - login failed
    2/27/2018 18:17:32.328	Info	Main.Main - Log file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Logs\HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.log
    Attached Files

    Comment


    • #3
      same version, same problem. When the plugin crashes it also locks up parts of homeseer until the windows dialog window is closed.

      Comment


      • #4
        Same Issue Here as well

        Same crash with new version as well.

        Comment


        • #5
          Additional Information

          Dropped back to the 1.1.12 release and all is fine. Looks like an issue with 1.2.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by foxxconn View Post
            Dropped back to the 1.1.12 release and all is fine. Looks like an issue with 1.2.
            What's the correct process to step back to a previous version?

            I checked and my Updates3\zips folder doesn't have anything in it. Anyone have a past version zip? Or is there a manual download link?
            Last edited by wkearney99; February 28th, 2018, 08:44 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              What's the correct process to step back to a previous version?
              +1

              Comment


              • #8
                I'll put up 1.2.1 later today which will be the exact same code as 1.1.3 until I can work out why this is causing issues for some people (but is working fine for me... of course!).

                Sorry for all the trouble.

                Comment


                • #9
                  1.2.1

                  I installed the new 1.2.1 version this morning. The error message in the Manage Plug-ins went away, so that's good. However, on the home screen it still shows "Failed". I did click "Update" on the connected icon, it does then indicating "waiting to update" but then shows "Failed"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by feobrien View Post
                    I installed the new 1.2.1 version this morning. The error message in the Manage Plug-ins went away, so that's good. However, on the home screen it still shows "Failed". I did click "Update" on the connected icon, it does then indicating "waiting to update" but then shows "Failed"
                    Can you provide the info requested here, please? For clarity's sake, perhaps in a new thread?

                    Having Problems? Follow these steps first.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sure. I had started one on this and you moved it here, but I can start another one.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Honeywell Plugin - Error on connect

                        The following HS3 Z2 log was filtered to only show the Honeywell errors (don't have others, just these).
                        This used to function OK, but at one point I had to do a restore, and updated my plugins while I was there. This started about that time, so presuming it's related to updating the plugin.

                        I AM able to log into the Total Comfort portal AND to run the app from my I Phone with these logins. On both of those I see to function OK and get accurate results back to the PC or phone.

                        I have two Thermostats (as you can see from the errors), and I believe I have all the requested timeouts in place.

                        What other information can I provide, and from one of the other threads - how would you retrieve a previous version to back-step if need be?

                        Thanks - Chip

                        Current Date/Time: 4/3/2018 3:44:21 PM
                        HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.368
                        Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 6 Days 0 Hours 10 Minutes 16 Seconds
                        IP Address: 192.168.1.165
                        Number of Devices: 210
                        Number of Events: 16
                        Available Threads: 388

                        Enabled Plug-Ins
                        3.7.2.0: Harmony Hub
                        1.2.1.0: Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
                        3.0.0.83: weatherXML
                        3.0.1.190: Z-Wave



                        Apr-03 3:38:37 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:38:37 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                        Apr-03 3:35:02 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:35:02 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                        Apr-03 3:33:34 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:33:34 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                        Apr-03 3:29:59 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:29:59 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                        Apr-03 3:28:31 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:28:31 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                        Apr-03 3:24:56 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:24:56 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                        Apr-03 3:23:28 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:23:28 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                        Apr-03 3:19:53 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:19:53 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                        Apr-03 3:18:25 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:18:25 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                        Apr-03 3:14:50 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:14:50 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                        Apr-03 3:13:21 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:13:21 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                        Apr-03 3:09:46 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                        Apr-03 3:09:46 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by AlfaChip View Post
                          The following HS3 Z2 log was filtered to only show the Honeywell errors (don't have others, just these).
                          This used to function OK, but at one point I had to do a restore, and updated my plugins while I was there. This started about that time, so presuming it's related to updating the plugin.

                          I AM able to log into the Total Comfort portal AND to run the app from my I Phone with these logins. On both of those I see to function OK and get accurate results back to the PC or phone.

                          I have two Thermostats (as you can see from the errors), and I believe I have all the requested timeouts in place.

                          What other information can I provide, and from one of the other threads - how would you retrieve a previous version to back-step if need be?

                          Thanks - Chip

                          Current Date/Time: 4/3/2018 3:44:21 PM
                          HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.368
                          Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2V2 4.1.19-v7+ #858 SMP Tue Mar 15 15:56:00 GMT 2016 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 6 Days 0 Hours 10 Minutes 16 Seconds
                          IP Address: 192.168.1.165
                          Number of Devices: 210
                          Number of Events: 16
                          Available Threads: 388

                          Enabled Plug-Ins
                          3.7.2.0: Harmony Hub
                          1.2.1.0: Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
                          3.0.0.83: weatherXML
                          3.0.1.190: Z-Wave



                          Apr-03 3:38:37 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:38:37 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          Apr-03 3:35:02 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:35:02 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          Apr-03 3:33:34 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:33:34 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          Apr-03 3:29:59 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:29:59 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          Apr-03 3:28:31 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:28:31 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          Apr-03 3:24:56 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:24:56 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          Apr-03 3:23:28 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:23:28 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          Apr-03 3:19:53 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:19:53 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          Apr-03 3:18:25 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:18:25 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          Apr-03 3:14:50 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:14:50 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          Apr-03 3:13:21 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:13:21 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887800: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          Apr-03 3:09:46 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
                          Apr-03 3:09:46 PM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2887796: Error: SecureChannelFailure (The authentication or decryption has failed.)
                          This is because Honeywell changed their site security to use a method that neither Windows XP nor the Zee's built-in .NET libraries support. I have another solution available, but it caused a handful of other, different issues for some folks, so I'm still trying to sort that out. The biggest challenge is trying to to break the HS-provided OS...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Version 1.2.2 has been released that should work with the new Honeywell security configuration even on Linux and XP machines. Thanks for your patience!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Please see https://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=195799.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X