"Change Failure Notification"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Change Failure Notification"

I have 3 Honeywell TH9320WF5003 thermostats. Each is configure on the Honeywell Total Connect website to send me email alerts. About once per day, I get an email from mytotalconnectcomfort@alarmnet.com with the alert that an attempt to change a setting on a thermostat failed. This can occur for any of the 3 thermostats. The the failures relate to Homeseer events that run to change a thermostat's set point. Overall, the plugin seems to work well and these failures cause minimal problems. I was just wondering if anyone else sees this, too. Thanks, Elliott
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

I see that in my own system, too. But since I actually use the schedule from Honeywell and use my Plugin to manage exceptions, normally it's due to regularly scheduled changes, which are also sent from the servers to the thermostat. That message means the Honeywell servers were trying to send a message to your thermostat and couldn't for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      I see that in my own system, too. But since I actually use the schedule from Honeywell and use my Plugin to manage exceptions, normally it's due to regularly scheduled changes, which are also sent from the servers to the thermostat. That message means the Honeywell servers were trying to send a message to your thermostat and couldn't for some reason.
      Thanks.
      Elliott
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
      "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Working...
      X