Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue with setpoint adjustment on Homeseer Mobile

=======================================================
    HS Version: HS3 Standard Edition 3.0.0.500 (Linux)
    HS Mobile Version: 1.0.5-87 (Android)
    Plugin Version: 1.4.0.3
    Mono Version: 5.18.0.268
    HS3 Server OS: Raspbian Stretch Lite (Kernel version 4.14.98-v7+)
    Thermostat Model: TH8321WF1001
    =======================================================

Hi,

I am experiencing an issue on Homeseer Mobile for Android when I try to adjust either the heat or cool setpoints. Here is a screenshot of the error:

Click image for larger version  Name:	wifi_therm_error.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	32.1 KB ID:	1291896

The plugin is working just fine when I adjust the set point(s) via the HS web interface, but for some reason the widget that gets created in the mobile app seems to have an issue. I've also discovered that if I manually adjust either the "heat setpoint" or "cool setpoint" child device in the mobile app, it also works as expected. It's only when I use the controls on the main widget that I get the error. I've looked through the logs in HS but I see no activity from my mobile device.

I'm not completely sure if this is an HS Mobile issue, or maybe something with the plugin. However, I did notice that I get a similar error in the older HS Touch mobile app as well.

Any help would be appreciated. Please let me know if I can provide more information. Thanks!

If the child devices work, it might be an issue with HS Mobile itself, but I'll look internally to see what appears to be happening...

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Yea I was originally suspecting HS Mobile as well, but I also was not able to control the temperature in the HS Touch app. So I'm not sure where the issue is. And unfortunately there isn't really any useful log data that is generated either...

Comment

Good news - I found the issue with my configuration logic and will be putting out an update shortly!

Comment

Working...
        X