Thermostat being reset - by what/who?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermostat being reset - by what/who?

I have 4 Honeywell WiFi thermostats in the house, all configured in HomeSeer with this here plugin. 3 of them operate perfectly well, but 1 keeps resetting to HEAT every day (I don't know at what time each day). Nothing in the HS logs shows anything for thermostats except for the multiple lines of:
    May-14 5:27:33 AM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat [XXXXX]Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry
    May-14 5:27:33 AM Honeywell WiFi Thermostat [XXXXX]Failed to log in: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    Anyone able to help me with this thermostat that wants to put the heating ON in the spring!

Thanks,
    Andrew

I definitely would need to get all the info requested in the "Having trouble? Start here" post to figure out the login problem you're having. As far as why the thermostat is changing, have you checked the schedule ("is it plugged in" lol)? Is Auto Change Over enabled? Is the plugin "Simulate Auto" turned on? The plugin log file (not the HS log) on DEBUG would help better track any actions the plugin is taking.

Comment

Working...
    X