No announcement yet.

Cant Adjust set point in events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, Here are all my thermostats with the corresponding Status Graphics screen below each one. I don't understand why they are all different. Some just have set point, some have a cool and or a heat set point. All the Thermostats are the same make and model. Can I just delete them all and start over? What do you see that isn't right? I also included the mystery cool set point. Where did they come from?

Click image for larger version  Name:	Basement Thermostat.png Views:	0 Size:	67.3 KB ID:	1329150Click image for larger version  Name:	Basement  status Graphic page.png Views:	0 Size:	57.8 KB ID:	1329154Click image for larger version  Name:	1st Floor Thermostat.png Views:	0 Size:	71.1 KB ID:	1329161Click image for larger version  Name:	1st Floor status Graphic page.png Views:	0 Size:	58.1 KB ID:	1329162Click image for larger version  Name:	2nd Floor Thermostat.png Views:	0 Size:	72.0 KB ID:	1329163Click image for larger version  Name:	2nd Floor status Graphic page.png Views:	0 Size:	57.9 KB ID:	1329164Click image for larger version  Name:	3rd Floor Thermostat.png Views:	0 Size:	71.4 KB ID:	1329165Click image for larger version  Name:	3rd Floor status Graphic page.png Views:	0 Size:	57.8 KB ID:	1329166Click image for larger version  Name:	Playroom Thermostat.png Views:	0 Size:	115.4 KB ID:	1329160Click image for larger version  Name:	Playroom Status graphics page.png Views:	0 Size:	58.2 KB ID:	1329159Click image for larger version  Name:	Bedroom Thermostat.png Views:	0 Size:	84.4 KB ID:	1329155Click image for larger version  Name:	Bedroom status Graphic page.png Views:	0 Size:	58.1 KB ID:	1329152Click image for larger version  Name:	Mystery Cool set point devices.png Views:	0 Size:	10.1 KB ID:	1329158
    Attached Files

Comment

Mystery Cool St Points Click image for larger version

Name:	Mystery Cool set point devices.png
Views:	181
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1329168

Comment

Shill, can you take a look and advise? Really would like to put this to bed.

Thanks

Comment

I can't explain how they ended up that way or why they still look blank (though some of them have start/end numbers backwards, that could be it). Your best bet at this point is to stop the plug-in, delete any device related to the thermostats (the rogue cool sertpoints, too) then start the plug-in up. It will be unhappy that they're missing, but it will get over it, but I would wait a minute or two after starting it the first time, then stop and start it a second time, at which point it won't know there were ever any there. Then you can go add them again.

Comment

Ok, I'll give it a shot.
            Thanks

Comment

I posted a new thread, but realized it might be related to this one. When I set a temperature from an event, it works, but then immediately reverses back to the previous. I attached a trace in the other post.

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelV View Post
                Ok, I'll give it a shot.
                Thanks
                Any luck?

Comment

I had the same issue with Rogue cool setpoints. I did exactly as suggested here and they went away and have not returned.

-G

Comment

Originally posted by garryadkins View Post
                    I had the same issue with Rogue cool setpoints. I did exactly as suggested here and they went away and have not returned.

-G
                    We've already determined the problem here is missing value settings on the devices.

Comment

Hi Shill,
                      It looks like deleting the thermostats and reinstalling them worked. However, I was only having problems with the cools set points and now it's cold up hear in the northeast so I have switch to the heating schedule, but I was able to choose the cooling setpoints in my events..
                      Thanks for you help.

MV

Comment

Working...
                      X