Can't reinstall and configure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't reinstall and configure

I was having some trouble with the plugin not working -- complaining about Newtonsoft.Json when trying to perform an action:
    Calling ConfigDevice in plugin Honeywell WiFi Thermostat:Could not load file or assembly 'Newtonsoft.Json, Version=7.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=30ad4fe6b2a6aeed' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)
    So I disabled it, uninstalled it, and deleted the ini file. I then reinstalled it, enabled it, and tried to run the configuration but now I get this:
    Getting web page from plugin page HW_Wifi_Tstat_Config:Conversion from string "Failed to create page: Could not" to type 'Integer' is not valid.
    Now I can't use it all.

Help, please.

Do you have a Newtonsoft.Json.dll in your HS directory itself?

Comment

Originally posted by bsobel View Post
      Do you have a Newtonsoft.Json.dll in your HS directory itself?
      Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by mkropp View Post

Yes.
        Some plugin dropped that there in error, try renaming it so its not found. Cant tell you who put it there, but its a bug in their installer and tends to break other plugins since that directory is searched first if the plugin isnt configured correctly.

Comment

Working...
        X