No announcement yet.

Plugin Stopped Connecting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After accepting the new EULA from in the TCC android app, I was able to successfully log in and accept the EULA on the website.
    After accepting the new EULA on the website the plugin was again able to successfully connect and control the thermostat.

It's blocking connections on the user accounts until the new EULA is accepted.

Comment

URGENT: Accept Terms and Conditions on https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/

Comment

Originally posted by acabtp View Post
        After accepting the new EULA from in the TCC android app, I was able to successfully log in and accept the EULA on the website.
        After accepting the new EULA on the website the plugin was again able to successfully connect and control the thermostat.

It's blocking connections on the user accounts until the new EULA is accepted.
        Bingo!

Comment

Originally posted by acabtp View Post
          in the EULA there is a "Do not use automated means to access the System..." section.
          We can only hope that this change may also open up the API to developers who don't work for major companies... then I wouldn't need to handle things this way!

Comment

Yep, fixed it. Thanks.
            -Wade

Comment

I didn't get any of the aforementioned screens. However at this time I haven't gotten an error since 8:38 today.

Comment

Working...
              X