Plugin Device Name Causing Event to Fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plugin Device Name Causing Event to Fail

I have noticed that events using the Honeywell device names (created by the plugin) that show up in the drop-down box in the event engine are failing. Events created with the "control device" option from the drop-down box are working. Is this a bug, or just something I need to work around. To illustrate, the first event does not work, whereas the second
    does. The first event does not fail, it runs but just does not set the system mode to off.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Capture5.JPG Views:	0 Size:	47.7 KB ID:	1326327

I'm not sure why that is - both should work though technically the 2nd one is probably slightly more efficient since it uses the native HS stuff and doesn't have to go through 2 layers in the plugin. In retrospect I probably shouldn't have even included anything as an event action that you could do with a device, but that was a long time ago

Before I can help, though, please review Having Problems? Follow these steps first. and provide the requested information. (Make sure you execute the first one while the log is on TRACE, and wait a good ~30-60 seconds afterwards before you turn logging back down.)

Comment

Here is the log file and the thermostat data. Thanks for the help.

Current Date/Time: 9/13/2019 6:11:41 PM
      HomeSeer Version: HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.534
      Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro - Work Station
      Thermostat Model: Honeywell TH9320WF5003 WiFi 9000

1.4.1.0: Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X