No announcement yet.

New Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I saw this post before I read that one. That's either the root cause for the issues (not a locked out account), or was a contributing factor in the weird combination of things that caused this. We probably won't be able to figure out which one until they get their services restored.

Comment

Services are back here since a couple of hours

Comment

Any idea why I get this msessage when I use the updater to get the latest version:
        Install/Update of package Honeywell WiFi Thermostat failed.

Comment

Normally caused by not stopping the plug-in first, since the files can't be replaced while in use. I'll never understand why they don't handle that automatically...

Comment

Seems to work OK now except that I can't change the min/max cool/heat settings. Guess I don't really need to change them anyway!
            Thanx

Comment

Three days left on my trial and the plugin is not working again. Can control and status the thermostat with the android app. But HS doesn't update or control. I tried deleting the thermostat from the plugin intending to reinstall. But now the select device drop down shows nothing. HS log says failed to receive thermostat data. Any ideas how to get going again?

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
                Three days left on my trial and the plugin is not working again. Can control and status the thermostat with the android app. But HS doesn't update or control. I tried deleting the thermostat from the plugin intending to reinstall. But now the select device drop down shows nothing. HS log says failed to receive thermostat data. Any ideas how to get going again?
                Look at this post, your problem might be related... I guess the new binary might fix your problem with the “failed to receive thermostat data”, the problem being that Honeywell changed their credentials access...

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/th...fail-to-log-in

Comment

updated to latest and all seems to be working, will be purchasing in next day or so

Comment

Originally posted by jrjmpls7 View Post
                    updated to latest and all seems to be working
                    Glad to hear that, and thanks to goldriver for the quick response to point you in the right direction

Comment

Working...
                    X