Plugin Reports Error Getting Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin Reports Error Getting Status

I have three Honeywell wifi thermostats and loaded the plugin no problem. When the plugin runs it creates entries for each thermostat in the Home page of HS3. I'm running Linux with the latest version on mono. HS3 controls the thermostats fine but when I do a "poll devices for status" in HS3 I get the following report for each of the thermostats. Is this correct? Do i have something configured improperly?
    Enabled Plug-Ins
    1.4.2.1: Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
    John

24 @ Polling:
    1st Floor LivingRoom 1105 1ST FLOOR
    (Status isPlugin Reports Error Getting Status))

Honestly I'm not sure - I've never used the "poll device for status" so maybe I need to figure out how to not include the thermostats in that process since it doesn't make sense. They poll for their own status on a recurring timer or via control button.

Comment

Right, it's not a problem but when you look at the poll results you see every device sends a response except the thermostats so it looks like something is wrong.

Comment

Interesting, I see I actually added code to trigger a refresh when polled, and for some reason that's returning false for you. I'll need to look into it some more.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
          Interesting, I see I actually added code to trigger a refresh when polled, and for some reason that's returning false for you. I'll need to look into it some more.
          Ditto, I just noticed same error when polling all devices. All Honeywell T-Stats report something like this: 135 @ Polling: Basement Basement Hallway Basement (Status isPlugin Reports Error Getting Status))

I see that the 'root' device for the T-Stats states 'No Status' in the Home view, but there is a second device listed as 'Status', is that more useful for Polling result?

Click image for larger version

Name:	tstat status.PNG
Views:	176
Size:	14.5 KB
ID:	1377177

Comment

Working...
          X