This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HS4 Version

Hi Shill, do you plan on doing a HS4 version of this Plugin?

Thanks
    Jim

Yes, but I haven't started on this one yet so it might be a couple of months still.

Comment

That's fine. I was thinking of purchasing. I will wait for the HS4 version.

Jim

Comment

Hello:

I upgraded to HS4, will the HS3 version work in legacy mode, or do I need to disable and wait for the HS4 version?
        Thanks!

Comment

It should work.

Comment

So has anyone tried using the HS3 version on an HS4 unit? Thanks.

Comment

Yes it works

Comment

I found it works, but the graphics for the various modes, fan, etc. don't display. You can set them but upon restart the revert to blank.

Looking at the logs it looks like HS4 puts them in a different folder than HS3

Comment

I tried to update my plugin, removed the old one, then tried to install.4.0 version. Even now own three license. but it says I can not install the new version, unless I uninstall the old one. Well it is unstilled, and nothing shows up in the plugin management screen. I did a search, to delete all the old files, but something somewhere is still causing it to say its loaded, but it is not.
                  If there was a way to start HS4 without plugins loading would be great, but I do not see that option.
                  Please help, I use this program a lot and worked great, until I did the update.
                  Thank you
                  danielbo

Comment

They tried to fix this on Wednesday but it didn't work. I'm sure I won't hear anything more from then until Monday. I'm going to close this thread - please post any additional questions in the HS4 plugin forum: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/hs...ostat-shill-aa

Comment

Working...
                    X