Setpoint Temp disappears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setpoint Temp disappears

When I change the setpoint from the Device page in HS4 on my Windows PC the setpoint disappears.
    When I refresh the screen the setpoint temp comes back and is correct.
    If I change the setpoint temp on my phone using the Honeywell app HS4 does not update. If I refresh the screen HS4 does not update. After several minutes the setpoint disappears again and if I refresh the screen the setpoint comes back and is correct.

Jim

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	119
Size:	33.9 KB
ID:	1436030

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	102
Size:	36.6 KB
ID:	1436031

Anyone with a Honeywell thermostat have this problem?

Comment

Originally posted by jbfoster View Post
      When I change the setpoint from the Device page in HS4 on my Windows PC the setpoint disappears.
      When I refresh the screen the setpoint temp comes back and is correct.
      If I change the setpoint temp on my phone using the Honeywell app HS4 does not update. If I refresh the screen HS4 does not update. After several minutes the setpoint disappears again and if I refresh the screen the setpoint comes back and is correct.
      When you say "the setpoint disappears", what do you mean? The device is gone from the list? The value is blank? It's not rendered correctly in the tile view?

Changing the setpoint using the Honeywell app (or the thermostat itself) can't automatically update HS, since HS doesn't know you've done it. It picks up the current value whenever the plugin makes the next request for an update.

Comment

The setpoint that is displayed between the up and down arrows disappears. You can see it is gone in the screenshot in my previous post.

Jim

Comment

Originally posted by jbfoster View Post
          The setpoint that is displayed between the up and down arrows disappears. You can see it is gone in the screenshot in my previous post.

Jim
          I see. I don't use HS4, so I didn't realize something was missing...

That sounds like a Homeseer issue, though - unless the setpoint device disappears from the list in your second screenshot, too.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post

I see. I don't use HS4, so I didn't realize something was missing...

That sounds like a Homeseer issue, though - unless the setpoint device disappears from the list in your second screenshot, too.
            I haven't noticed anything else odd. If I refresh my screen then the setpoint is displayed again. Like you said probably HS4 issue. Not a big deal.

Comment

Working...
            X