Honeywell WiFi Thermostat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeywell WiFi Thermostat

I'm running HS4, I just noticed nothing is updating on the device screen. I use the app on my phone and the web page and all is fine with my thermostat.
    Thank you for any help,
    danielbo

Can you describe what you're experiencing in a bit more detail, please?
    • When you say "device screen", do you mean on the Thermostat physically?
    • When you say "the app" do you mean Honeywell's app or HS Mobile?
    • When you say "the web page", do you mean HS device screens or the Honeywell TCC website?

And in terms of "nothing is updating", do you mean:
    • The HS devices are never updated and the status device doesn't show any recent date/time change?
    • Did you make a change on the thermostat itself, the Honeywell app or the TCC website and it's not reflected immediately on the HS device values?
    • The thermostat isn't updating when you send commands from HS?

There have been some other reports of strange behavior on the built-in HS4 tiles for thermostat devices, so if that's what you're talking about, I'm not sure I can help.

But either way, please see the "having trouble?" sticky note and provide the necessary details and I'll be happy to take a look.

Comment

no the list of devices on hs4, non of the buttons do anything, the inside temp is the same as it was a month or so. The Honeywell app works fine on my phone so it shows that is not the thermostat, it is the Honeywell plug in issue. When I go to the Honeywell web site and use their web page things work fine there too. It all falls back onto just the hs4 honeywell plug in is not responding.
      Nothing is showing a update on the hs4 device page, if I click update on the bottom nothing changes on the thermostat or the hs4 device page.
      Thank you for your fast reply.
      danielbo

Comment

I was told I needed too get with the author of Honeywell to correct the problems I have with the plug in. i also have gmail, Alexa plug in and not working. I guess its believed to be apart of the same issue I have with Honeywell plug in, I don't know, only doing what I was told to do in order to get my HS4 working properly again.
        So lets look at just your plug in, which did work until I did the restore as told to me to do.
        The program has not updated for a while.(Pic 1) The device buttons will not do anything (Pic 1), if you click plug in it will not show under it in the list, (Pic 2) but if you go into the install you will see it listed. but if you try to get to config, under more, nothing shows there either.(Pic 3)
        I guess if we can get this fixed, it will take care of my other issues, Thank you Click image for larger version  Name:	image_96518.png Views:	9 Size:	79.0 KB ID:	1441377Click image for larger version  Name:	image_96517.png Views:	7 Size:	13.9 KB ID:	1441378Click image for larger version  Name:	image_96519.png Views:	7 Size:	43.9 KB ID:	1441379
        danielbo

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
          But either way, please see the "having trouble?" sticky note and provide the necessary details and I'll be happy to take a look.
          The "having trouble" link is here: Having Problems? Follow these steps first.

Comment

Working...
          X