help with wifi thermostat and hs mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help with wifi thermostat and hs mobile

I have a z-wave thermostat in the garage and a Honeywell one in the house. The inside one uses the Honeywell Wifi plugin. The z-wave thermostat shows arrows for changing the temp setting. But the inside one has no way to change the temp setting. Is there a way I can fix this somehow? It is a HS Mobile problem or a plug in problem?

Does your ZWave thermostat have both heat and cool setpoint devices? Does your honeywell one have both also?

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      Does your ZWave thermostat have both heat and cool setpoint devices? Does your honeywell one have both also?
      Z-wave thermostat has both heat and cool setpoints. The honeywell has onlhy one setpoint. But I spoke too soon. The setpoing controls on the z-wave thermostat don't work. When I try to use them I get this message: Cannot control thermostat. There is a problem with the set-pointg control configuration.

Comment

HS support said the problem with the Honeywell wifi thermostat not showing arrows to change set point is a plugin issue and that I should ask for help here!

Comment

I had a similar issue ... in HS Mobile, I didn't see any set point arrows on the device so I couldn't actually control the thermostat. Turns out my TH8321WF1001 has Auto mode for the fan but not the system so I had to enable the "Simulate Auto Mode" in the plug-in options and then the arrows appeared on either side of the temp in the device block in the mobile app.

Comment

Working...
          X