plugin version 3.1.1.0 doesn't load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

plugin version 3.1.1.0 doesn't load

new plugin version 3.1.1.0 was offered by the hs4 plugin manager. installed it hoping it would fix this issue. now plugin will not load at all. tried disabling/re-enabling, no change.
    no entry for the plugin displayed on the plugins menu.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	138
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	1575750

log:
    11/14/2022 5:36:16 PM

HomeSeer
    Plug-In
    Finished initializing plug-in Honeywell WiFi Thermostat

HomeSeer
    Starting Plug-In
    Honeywell WiFi Thermostat loaded in 700 milliseconds

HomeSeer
    Error
    Initializing plug-in(2): Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Instance::Unable to write data to the transport connection: The socket has been shut down.STACK: at System.Net.Sockets.NetworkStream.Write (System.Byte[] buffer, System.Int32 offset, System.Int32 size) [0x000ac] in :0 at HSCF.Communication.Scs.Communication.Channels.Tcp.TcpCommuni cationChannel.SendMessageInternal (HSCF.Communication.Scs.Communication.Messages.IScsMessage message) [0x0006c] in :0 at HSCF.Communication.Scs.Communication.Channels.CommunicationC hannelBase.SendMessage (HSCF.Communication.Scs.Communication.Messages.IScsMessage message) [0x0000e] in :0 at HSCF.Communication.Scs.Server.ScsServerClient.SendMessage (HSCF.Communication.Scs.Communication.Messages.IScsMessage message) [0x00000] in :0 at HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.RequestReplyMes senger`1[T].SendMessageAndWaitForResponse (HSCF.Communication.Scs.Communication.Messages.IScsMessage message, System.Int32 timeoutMilliseconds) [0x0003d] in :0 at HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.RequestReplyMes senger`1[T].SendMessageAndWaitForResponse (HSCF.Communication.Scs.Communication.Messages.IScsMessage message) [0x00007] in :0 at HSCF.Communication.ScsServices.Communication.RemoteInvokePro xy`2[TProxy,TMessenger].Invoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage msg) [0x0003f] in :0 at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy rp, System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.IMessage msg, System.Exception& exc, System.Object[]& out_args) [0x000d6] in :0 at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Object.__icall_wrapper_mono_remoting_wrapper(intptr,i ntptr) at (wrapper remoting-invoke) HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(string) at Scheduler.PluginHolder.InitIO (System.String PortNumber) [0x0000b] in :0 at HSCore.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces () [0x000bc] in :0

HomeSeer
    Starting Plug-In
    Initializing plugin Honeywell WiFi Thermostat ...

same here.

Comment

i restored the 3.1.0.4 versions of

HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.exe
      bin/skWare/WiFiThermostat/skWare.HomeSeer.WiFiThermostat.Core.dll

from a backup and was able to load the plugin again. homeseer is still working on approving the HS4 version 4.1.2.0 of the plugin?

Comment

Same here. I had to roll back to plugin version 1.4.2.2 (the previous version I was on)

Comment

Guess I don't need to say "me too" but I will anyway.😉 Upgraded from the beta to 3.1.1.0 and it won't load and there's no More button to get into the settings.

Tried rolling back to the beta, but now it's stuck "INFO: Plugin start is pending".

Comment

Same here 4.1.2 "**FATAL**: Failed to initialize plugin - An item with the same key has already been added, Trial 30 days left" it should be pulled so we can at least go back to a working version.

Comment

Working...
            X