Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermostats that work with this plugin

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Lyric for the Masses

    I'm excited to think we are close to a Lyric plug-in for HS3....

    Sign me up....


    Devoir

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by IanIreland View Post
      Any movement here?
      Is this on anyone's radar?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
        Is this on anyone's radar?
        Yes, I recently reached out to IanIreland to see how we could test this out. My account seems to work on that site, but I have no thermostats defined, so I can't really test anything. There is a URL setting in the config file for the plugin, so you can try just changing that, but since the site looks a little different, I'm guessing it won't be as simple as that.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by shill View Post
          Yes, I recently reached out to IanIreland to see how we could test this out. My account seems to work on that site, but I have no thermostats defined, so I can't really test anything. There is a URL setting in the config file for the plugin, so you can try just changing that, but since the site looks a little different, I'm guessing it won't be as simple as that.
          I'm happy to test it if you want. Is it the 'Honeywell WiFi Thermostat' Version 1.1.12 that I need to install?

          Scott

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by ScottRennie View Post
            I'm happy to test it if you want. Is it the 'Honeywell WiFi Thermostat' Version 1.1.12 that I need to install?

            Scott
            Yep. You'll find an HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.ini file in the Config directory under HS3, with a URL setting that needs to be changed to include the "international." subdomain.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by shill View Post
              Yep. You'll find an HSPI_SKWARE_HW_WIFI_TSTAT.ini file in the Config directory under HS3, with a URL setting that needs to be changed to include the "international." subdomain.
              OK, I'll give it whirl on Friday

              Comment


              • #37
                evohome international

                Thanks for looking into this shill.

                Changed the url in the ini file to https://international.mytotalconnectcomfort.com but login fails:


                12-12-2017 21:46:56.381 Debug WebClientEx.GetWebResponse - Getting response for 'https://international.mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal'
                12-12-2017 21:46:56.411 Error HWConnection.Login - Failed to log in

                "portal" is added by the plugin, but does not exist (page not found). The evohome and the TRV's can be viewed and controlled at
                https://international.mytotalconnect...ocations/View/[id]

                On a side note, the evohome and the TRV's share the same ID, but the TRV's can be set individually. Wouldn't this be a problem?

                Regards,
                John

                Comment


                • #38
                  Yeah, the international site looks to be significantly different all around. And yes, I would expect having multiple devices with the same device ID would be a problem. But until I can poke around with someone's devices I won't call it impossible. If there was an API available to me, there might be a way to get around that, but alas...

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by johnz View Post
                    Thanks for looking into this shill.

                    Changed the url in the ini file to https://international.mytotalconnectcomfort.com but login fails:


                    12-12-2017 21:46:56.381 Debug WebClientEx.GetWebResponse - Getting response for 'https://international.mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal'
                    12-12-2017 21:46:56.411 Error HWConnection.Login - Failed to log in

                    "portal" is added by the plugin, but does not exist (page not found). The evohome and the TRV's can be viewed and controlled at
                    https://international.mytotalconnect...ocations/View/[id]

                    On a side note, the evohome and the TRV's share the same ID, but the TRV's can be set individually. Wouldn't this be a problem?

                    Regards,
                    John
                    Yes, I'm getting the same

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      The documentation references the following redlink gateway:

                      *With a RedLINK Internet Gateway (THM6000R1002)

                      I am seeing on the honeywell website that this gateway is obsolete:

                      https://customer.honeywell.com/en-US...ies&t=material

                      What other gateways are people using?

                      Does the THM6000R7001/U which is supposedly the new gateway work with this plugin?

                      https://customer.honeywell.com/en-US...THM6000R7001/U

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by adamgreenberg View Post
                        The documentation references the following redlink gateway:

                        *With a RedLINK Internet Gateway (THM6000R1002)

                        I am seeing on the honeywell website that this gateway is obsolete:

                        https://customer.honeywell.com/en-US...ies&t=material

                        What other gateways are people using?

                        Does the THM6000R7001/U which is supposedly the new gateway work with this plugin?

                        https://customer.honeywell.com/en-US...THM6000R7001/U
                        I'm using the new gateway, THM6000R7001, and it works with no problem.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by shill View Post

                          Cool - thanks for the update!
                          Hello, I recently installed a Misubishi heat pump equipped with the MHK1 kit with receiver and t-stat controller. I have a TCC account and can see/control my t-Stat using the TCC mobile app. I downloaded your plugin for trial and selected my thermostat from the list. A device ID was identified along with Min/Max Cool and Min/Max heat values. No devices are being created. The files listed in your docs on page 10 are not being created. There are entries being created in the Homeseer log. I have a THM6000R7001/U Gateway connected as well. Please advice next steps to debug this problem.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X