Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thermostats that work with this plugin

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Thermostats that work with this plugin

    Please post below with the details about your thermostat(s) that you're using with this plugin. Include the model # of thermostat(s), what it's connection is (WiFi, RedLINK, etc.) and what country you're using them in (if not in the US).

    I'll keep this post updated with the list of unique models that are posted.


    *With a RedLINK Internet Gateway (THM6000R1002 or THM6000R7001).
    Last edited by shill; June 30th, 2018, 08:08 AM.

  • #2
    Mitsubishi MHK1 Wireless remote receiver kit for use with the Mitsubishi Mr. Slim units. Kit includes the following Honeywell items made for Mitsubishi.

    Redlink Gateway
    MRCH1 Wireless Thermostat
    MFH1 Wireless receiver
    MOS1 Outdoor Air Sensor ( for outdoor temperature)

    I am delighted to report this works like a champ. Many Many thanks to the author of this plugin, well worth the cost!

    -K

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by mystic860 View Post
      Mitsubishi MHK1 Wireless remote receiver kit for use with the Mitsubishi Mr. Slim units. Kit includes the following Honeywell items made for Mitsubishi.

      Redlink Gateway
      MRCH1 Wireless Thermostat
      MFH1 Wireless receiver
      MOS1 Outdoor Air Sensor ( for outdoor temperature)

      I am delighted to report this works like a champ. Many Many thanks to the author of this plugin, well worth the cost!

      -K
      Cool - thanks for the update!

      Comment


      • #4
        Honeywell Lyric?

        Is the Honeywell Lyric thermostat covered by this plug in? I found in another thread that the API was publicly released last year but have not been anyone there to answer about whether a plugin is available?
        Thanks!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by bubbagoesha View Post
          Is the Honeywell Lyric thermostat covered by this plug in? I found in another thread that the API was publicly released last year but have not been anyone there to answer about whether a plugin is available?
          Thanks!
          It looks like the Lyric is on a separate API, which they were willing to release (unlike the one for all their other thermostats).

          Comment


          • #6
            Lyric thermostat

            Great-- so is anyone building a plugin for it?

            Comment


            • #7
              I have these plugins for Vera (Lyric and US/Euro support for Honeywell Wifi). Once I get my feet under me with the Homeseer setup I will likely port them over. It has been a while since I did HS development (HS2). I wish there was another way to write these other than .NET (especially on Linux).

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by emike View Post
                I have these plugins for Vera (Lyric and US/Euro support for Honeywell Wifi). Once I get my feet under me with the Homeseer setup I will likely port them over. It has been a while since I did HS development (HS2). I wish there was another way to write these other than .NET (especially on Linux).
                When you say "US/Euro support for Honeywell Wifi", do you have the actual API that the thermostats on this list that my plugin supports??

                Comment


                • #9
                  hi shill, i have not looked at which interfaces your plugin uses/supports. Honeywell uses a number of different APIs for the Wifi thermos in addition to the Lyric APIs. I registered with Honeywell for the Lyric APIs so yes I do have these. I have reverse engineered their other APIs but some do offer online descriptions. They have an XML based API for the mobile app and a rest API for the Euro/EMEA versions. There is info out there on these APIs and the authentication used for each. I implemented support for 5 of these interfaces for Vera (including Lyric). Honeywell still does not offer support to the non commercial developers (except Lyric). I was contacted by Honeywell as a follow up for the Lyric API registration but once they found out I was just building for the hobby market they dropped the communication. However, there is a lot of chatter out there that this may change. If you monitor the various forums (smartthings, vera, etc) you can pick up most of the missing pieces (as I suspect you do). I am happy to send you the vera plugin I developed which gives you a working example of all interfaces, albeit, written in Lua. I am halfway thru a mini plugin framework to add Lua support to HS but it may turn out to be too cumbersome. Anyway, keeps me out of the bars ...

                  emike

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lyric plugin

                    Any word on this plugin project of yours? Desperate to find one.
                    Cheers,
                    David

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Unfortunately time is difficult to find right now. I'll post once I get back to it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        HVAC Lyric

                        I have Lyric thermostats I am looking forward to someone posting a plug-in for this model...... thanks in advance for the development

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          ETA On Next Release

                          Hello, Just curious on possible timeframe of next release. I want to buy the plugin, but am waiting for the humidifier control functions and properties to be available. Thanks

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Honeywell Lyric

                            I agree it would be fantastic to have the humidifier controls with a plug-in...

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I know this is a Longshot, but would this Plugin possibly work with Lennox iComfort? Considering the OP knows how to make plugins, is it even possible to make a plugin without an Published API? Wireshark the coms, and basically hack a plugin together possible?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X