Humidifier control...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Humidifier control...

Would if be possible for you to add support for humidifier control to your plugin?

The reason I ask is that the drain line for our humidifier clogged up yesterday and it started leaking water on the floor and created quite a mess that I had to clean up. What I'd like to do to avoid having this happen again is get a flood sensor and setup events so that if the flood sensor detects water on the floor it notifies me and turns off the humidification.

I have the redlink thermostats with the redlink gateway. From what I can tell, it seems like it should be possible to add this support to the plugin. I checked both the honeywell app on my iPhone and the total connect comfort web interface and they both have the ability to control the humidification functions of these thermostats.

Originally posted by davlarso View Post
    Would if be possible for you to add support for humidifier control to your plugin?

The reason I ask is that the drain line for our humidifier clogged up yesterday and it started leaking water on the floor and created quite a mess that I had to clean up. What I'd like to do to avoid having this happen again is get a flood sensor and setup events so that if the flood sensor detects water on the floor it notifies me and turns off the humidification.

I have the redlink thermostats with the redlink gateway. From what I can tell, it seems like it should be possible to add this support to the plugin. I checked both the honeywell app on my iPhone and the total connect comfort web interface and they both have the ability to control the humidification functions of these thermostats.
    I expect to add this in a future release. I do not have a thermostat with this capability, however, so I'm relying on the goodness of a fellow HS3 user who has allowed me access to his unit, which does support that, so I'll be investigating this capability soon.

Comment

If the other person offering you access doesn't work out I'd be willing to give you access to mine also to get this implemented.

Comment

Red Link Thermostat For Humidification Control

Hello,

I am have a Red Link connected Honeywell Thermostat controlling a Humidifier, Hometroller S6 Pro (win) running HS3 Pro. I have a toggle switch fan (switched on) powered by a Z-Wave outlet.

I want to turn the fan on when the Humidifier is on. The fan part of the equation is no problem. I am trying your Plug-In, which is connected to my MyTotalHomeConnect.com account and is working.

The only problem is I can't access any of the Humidification Functions or Properties from your Plug-In. I can access the Functions and Properties from Honeywell's TotalHomeConnect APP and website.

You can connect to my System.

Please help!

Thanks In Advance,

Eric

Comment

Controlling the humidifier settings is on my list for the next release of this plugin.

Comment

Thank You & Release Date Question

Thanks for the quick reply. Do you have an estimated release date?

Comment

Working...
            X