Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin not working

Hello,

I am trying to get the plugin to work before purchasing. No luck so far. Could you please review the info below and let me know where the problem might be?

Mark

Below is my setup info:

Thermostat: RTH9580WF - Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat
    Thermostat URL: https://mytotalconnectcomfort.com/portal/Device/Control/278121

Connecting from Canada

HomeSeer Version: HS3 ZEE S2 Edition 3.0.0.280
    Linux version: Linux HomeTrollerZeeS2 3.18.11-v7+ #781 SMP PREEMPT Tue Apr 21 18:07:59 BST 2015 armv7l GNU/Linux System Uptime: 1 Day 14 Hours 9 Minutes 54 Seconds
    IP Address: 192.168.0.150
    Number of Devices: 4
    Number of Events: 0
    Available Threads: 399

Enabled Plug-Ins
    1.0.2.0: Honeywell WiFi Thermostat
    1.0.0.9: HSInsteon
    3.0.0.68: HSTouch Server
    3.0.1.77: Z-Wave
    Attached Files

Yikes!!! Sorry about missing this - I do stay on top of this forum, but somehow I didn't see this post. Unfortunately, there's an issue with the version of mono that's on the zee, so unless you can successfully upgrade it to a newer version (I'm not aware of anyone who has so far that's using a raspberry pi/ARM processor, only "normal" linux x64 hardware), there's nothing I can do at this point.

I have a lead on a different way to interact with Honeywell (that's more similar to the API, which I really wish they would open up...) that will hopefully remove this issue. I'll be looking into that next week when I'm back home.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      Yikes!!! Sorry about missing this - I do stay on top of this forum, but somehow I didn't see this post. Unfortunately, there's an issue with the version of mono that's on the zee, so unless you can successfully upgrade it to a newer version (I'm not aware of anyone who has so far that's using a raspberry pi/ARM processor, only "normal" linux x64 hardware), there's nothing I can do at this point.

I have a lead on a different way to interact with Honeywell (that's more similar to the API, which I really wish they would open up...) that will hopefully remove this issue. I'll be looking into that next week when I'm back home.
      I wasn't successful with the API access, but compiling mono from source appears to be a viable option (at least from my Pi with a test program simulating the plugin, as I don't have a Zee/Pi2 handy): http://forums.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=182158

Comment

Working...
      X