Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Memory Issue / Mono

Shill,

Do you have your plugin installed on a PI2 machine? Reason why I am asking is I am seeing a strange behavior after 4 days with the plug in enabled. Mono seems to have issues (the memory grows and grows to about 3-4 days) then the system becomes unstable requiring a reboot because the URL doesn't work any longer. If I disable the plug in, it seems to hover around 77 megs give or take and doesn't crash. I know this is primarily for windows, but have you had the same issues with Mono and PI2 machines running the plugin? It doesn't seem to slow the system down at all, but gets to the point where everything is unresponsive requiring a reboot.

Lyle

I actually don't have a PI2 here at the house (my only one lives in my RV as my media center), so I haven't seen/experienced this. I've run it for quite some time on a virtual debian linux server that I do all my linux plugin testing on, though, and haven't had that come up, but perhaps I have enough memory available and am just not seeing it over the time when the VM is running.

Comment

Shill,

I have found a trend. I apologize, it is NOT Honeywell. It is basically any plug in. When I get to 4 plug-Ins under the PI2, the process mono HSConsole.exe continues to grow, slowly. Until about day 4-5, where it runs out. I will have to get in touch with HomeSeer, and see why this is happening when running plugins. When I disable all of them, it runs for a few weeks without any issue. I only have 4 Plug ins, HomeSeer, Z-Wave, HomeSeer HSTouch, and BLGarbage. If I disable all of them except ZWave, it seems to run fine. Weird.. But, my apologies.

Lyle

Comment

Working...
      X