Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decimal points

Hello,

I've just installed the plugin to evaluate and test. All seems to be working fine with exception of the displayed values.
    I am not sure if this is by design but I am not able to set temp in increments of .5. The plugin seems to be able to accommodate only 1 degree increments. Also even though the value is set to display one decimal point the information retrieved does not display decimal point in temperature values.

Just want to see if this is something that is specific to my setup or is this by design. Would it be possible to provide decimal support in the future release.

Regards
    Mark

Is your thermostat in deg C? If so, what is the granularity of the setpoint allowed in the website/app? If not, I haven't seen an example of a thermostat using decimals for deg F...

Comment

Yes it is in Centigrade. The 0.5 are the increments for temperature setting. Also want to note that temperature readout does not show decimal, so for example if I have 22.7C it shows 22C. It would be nice if both temp set and actual temperature would show under C scale with decimal level accuracy.

I am using Prestige IAQ Comfort System.

Mark

Comment

Working...
      X