Login Failed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login Failed

Apparently there was a Honeywell server update on November 28-29. I did receive an email notice.

This afternoon I restarted HomeSeer and now I get a Login Failed status message on the plug-in. I can log in and out of the My Total Comfort portal no problem.

I wonder if Honeywell updated the authorization method and broke the plug-in?
    Last edited by DMT; December 1, 2016, 10:19 AM.

Mine is still working... Have you tested with the website itself to make sure your account is ok?

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      Mine is still working... Have you tested with the website itself to make sure your account is ok?
      Yours will work until you reboot your HS3 server?

My account is fine, I can log into the Honeywell website no problem. I deleted my WiFi thermostat and added again to the plug-in. Same result, Login Failed and now the device isn't fully created (no child devices).

I have never had a single problem with this plug-in in the past. Thanks for your help.

Regards,
      Dave

Comment

Same problem...

Last night - mine is responding the same - cannot log in. I can use the IOS app and the WEB app and log in fine.

-Stan

Comment

Found the issue - they changed the cookie name that indicates whether the login was successful, but if you haven't stopped the plugin, the browser you have still has a valid session so it wasn't causing an issue.

1.1.3 is in the updater!

(Whew, every time they have a maintenance window, I get nervous, but this was an easy fix )

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
            Found the issue - they changed the cookie name that indicates whether the login was successful, but if you haven't stopped the plugin, the browser you have still has a valid session so it wasn't causing an issue.

1.1.3 is in the updater!

(Whew, every time they have a maintenance window, I get nervous, but this was an easy fix )
            Shill solves this one in record time !!! Many thanks.

Comment

Yea!

Works now for me as well! Nicely done...

-Stan

Comment

Working...
              X