Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feature request / product enhancement

Hi,

As a Honeywell EVO Home owner I am very interested to integrated both Homeseer and my heating system. Currently there is one plug in that promises support for this type of thermostat ("IPThermostat") but it seems to be no longer supported and the various issues make it unusable. (see http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?p=1278645#post1278645).

I have taken a closer look at what you have developed and it seems you are pretty close to also being able to connect to the EVOHome system. I (and several others for that matter) are wondering if you are considering extending your current product to also support EVOHome. Based on the various posts on this and other forums it seems like there is intrest in having this.

Below is a list of features and functionality we feel should be supported, our questions: are you thinking about this, what would it take...
    1. Connect directly to the Honeywell TotalComfort webservices worldwide.
    2. Create a device in HS for each zone that shows:
    3. Zone name
    4. Current temperature
    5. Temperature setpoint
    6. Control mode (following schedule, override, etc)
    7. Add controls to the zone device that allow to:
    8. Set the temperature
    9. Change the finish time for the temperature change
    10. Make the override permanent
    11. Return to the schedule
    12. Create a device that represents the EVOhome device with controls that allow to select quick actions (Follow schedule, Economy, Auto, Away, etc)
    13. The integration should be independent of the MYHS services

I hope you can help!

Francois

That certainly sounds like it would be in the realm of "possible" but without such a system in my own home, it would be a significant challenge. I'll look into it, but that's all I can really offer at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by shill View Post
      That certainly sounds like it would be in the realm of "possible" but without such a system in my own home, it would be a significant challenge. I'll look into it, but that's all I can really offer at the moment.
      Thanks!

Comment

I also have Evohome and so second the suggestion!

Comment

Originally posted by fvhemert View Post
          The integration should be independent of the MYHS services
          Now that one is golden...

Comment

Originally posted by amr42 View Post
            Now that one is golden...
            Here here.....

Comment

Working...
            X