Thermostat fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermostat fails

The other day I upgraded my HomeSeer Pi2 to a Pi3 and also upgrade to Raspian Jessie from Wheezy. The main reason was to have the system boot from hard drive instead of sd card. I used rsync to copy the working HS3 to the new Pi.

After a bit of a struggle I got it working except for the thermostats. I did lose all of the events I had which is disappointing.

I found the links concerning mono and did the compile of version 3.12.1. It seems ok. I also did the mozroot cert commands.

Dec-24 14:58:48
    Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Failed to retrieve thermostat data - error occurred, will retry Dec-24 14:58:48 Honeywell WiFi Thermostat Error retrieving data for device 2XXXXXX: The request timed out
    It shows that it is connected on the HS3 Webpage but I am sure it isn't.

I also see this in the log when starting HS3:
    Dec-26 18:02:01 Error DeSerializing object (byte): Could not find type 'System.Collections.SortedList+KeyList'. Source=mscorlib

Any idea what to check next?

Steve
    Last edited by sesykes71; December 26, 2016, 06:46 PM. Reason: Update data

The "Connected" icon shows the value the thermostat is reporting to the portal. That was the value it had the last time it updated successfully.

The error message you're seeing in the log ("The request timed out") is precisely the problem that occurred in the older version. What version did you have before you built 3.12.1?

Comment

Working...
    X