No announcement yet.

Not Showing In Insteon Device List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I pushed an updated beta 3.0.7.1 with that log statement and installed on my system so will watch for the debug line to confirm.
    HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
    Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
    Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
    Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
    http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

Here's an example from my main system with the updated 3.0.7.1 from beta updater. Read these from bottom up. I have 2 events (see the different evRef values) with the condition checking. Notice that one ends up as false and one as true which then leads to the "speak" action.

Code:

Jun-19 4:22:02 PM         TTS    Speak ():Venstar temp increased and is equal or greater than cool setpoint   
        Jun-19 4:22:02 PM         Event    Event Trigger "Summer venstar temp up"   
        Jun-19 4:22:02 PM         Insteon Thermostat    TriggerTrue - tested is [75] >= ([75] + [0]) and result is True : TRIG/ACT-INFO: evRef=385 UID=3328 TANumber=1 SubTANumber=3 DataIn=True   
        Jun-19 4:22:02 PM         Insteon Thermostat    TriggerTrue - tested is [75] > ([75] + [1]) and result is False : TRIG/ACT-INFO: evRef=237 UID=617 TANumber=1 SubTANumber=3 DataIn=True   
        Jun-19 4:22:02 PM         Insteon Thermostat    VenstarT1800 Temp = 75
      HS 3.0.0.435 (PRO)
      Hardware: Napco GEM-P9600 | VenstarT1800 w/Insteon 2441V adapter | Insteon PLM
      Plugins HS3: Napco Gemini (mine) | Insteon Thermostat (mine) | Insteon Plug-in (mnsandler) | HSTouch Server (HST)
      Platform: Windows 10 Pro 64bit, core2 duo 2.0Ghz, 4GB memory
      http://www.kazteel.com/

Comment

I appreciate your efforts, but I just couldn't get the event to trigger. So I had my daughter's boyfriend climb the ladder into the attic and hit the set button for me, linking the duct fan to the thermostat. That works terrific.

So I'm good for now. Thanks again.

Jim Speiser
        30-year veteran of Home Automation
        Still don't know squat

Comment

Working...
        X